Author Topic: I lol'd at a noob who tried to impersonate Badspot's "Brother".  (Read 2374 times)

I'm hosting a server, and this dude (Forget who, but I've seen a few times) joins and says he should have super admin powers. Why I ask, and he says he's Badspot's Brother. Bullstuff, no? I ask him what his full name was, he said Eric Hartman. So I ask him a simple question. What was the version number of the VERY FIRST Blockland build release that was modded with RTB 1.045? ''how am i suposed to kno taht?'' "PERMABAN" I say.

fake, because IM badspot's brother

true dat, homeboy

does dat meen im his cousin, yo?

But I'm BADSPOT. wait what?

how dear you all!? im badspot's Toilet  :cookieMonster:

So is the toilet the Uncle or something...?

I'm Badspot's second cousin twice removed's mom's uncles' ex-girlfriend's hamster's previous owner's roommate's lovechild's playmate's brother-in-law.

I'm Badspot's first victims husband. Damn him!

I'm hosting a server, and this dude (Forget who, but I've seen a few times) joins and says he should have super admin powers. Why I ask, and he says he's Badspot's Brother. Bullice cream, no? I ask him what his full name was, he said Eric Hartman. So I ask him a simple question. What was the version number of the VERY FIRST Blockland build release that was modded with RTB 1.045? ''how am i suposed to kno taht?'' "PERMABAN" I say.
even I don't know that stuff. and if it is his brother, what, do you expect him to have been stalking badspot and know every little thing hes done?

You fail at disproving myths.

I haven't stalked Badspot and know what he's doing every minute. I know the first version because I played it before Retail came out. Try this new thing everyone's doing, it's called thinking.

It's just pretty logical that Badspot would show his (Presumably younger) younger brother his first game.

step 1) consider the age department
step 2) consider the fact that both brothers probably moved away from home
step 3) apply such a thing to your theroy of one's brother knowing one inside out for no specific reason

I'm too tired to make something here. :cookieMonster:

[/thread]