YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 34969 times)

Oh, you're asking for them to be able to steal all of your money in one click? Okay, will do.
nonononono

What an unexpecting server reboot on my part to remove those sports balls, Jasa had to add a few things into the gamemode, sorry about that folks, give us about 15-30 minutes to get the server back up.
I lost 1000 lumber and 70 Ore.... I was like, about to sell it too. D: Damn football.

Oh, you're asking for them to be able to steal all of your money in one click? Okay, will do.
irl man, like irl!

To whom it may concern the self defense rate has been lowered to 15 so you can hammer pickpockets after the steal $15 or more.
Also, pickpockets must wait 1 minute after pickpocketing to make a deposit in a bank.

Our season premiere of Meet The Big Wigs is now officially out!  Check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyoV80BHAfE

I realize that there are stupid render errors and I actually do not know how that happened nor do I care to re-upload because of it, it's barely noticeable unless you're hunting it out like I do.  Hope you enjoy it, we have 3 episodes that will follow this so stay tuned.

Our season premiere of Meet The Big Wigs is now officially out!  Check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyoV80BHAfE

I realize that there are stupid render errors and I actually do not know how that happened nor do I care to re-upload because of it, it's barely noticeable unless you're hunting it out like I do.  Hope you enjoy it, we have 3 episodes that will follow this so stay tuned.
Give Jasa his money back or ban.

Made $900 in a few hours arresting 2 guys.

It was a good day

This server hasn't changed since it was last run. Not only does the server attract terrible players, but the mod is not fully developed as to suppress the abilities of those terrible players to ruin the game for others. The server supports a culture of mistrust for one another rooted in gaining virtual money.

I was hoping for a lot of things:
1) Seizure of some bank assets upon arrest (if a "complaint" is filed or a robbery was witnessed)
2) Weapon licensing with serial numbers, also illegal weapon selling
3) Limited budget for police
4) Extreme difficulty in clearing records / pardons
5) Removal of direct payment to cops for arrests
6) Addition of "clue" system alongside an improved "witness" system (killing someone without anyone else nearby shouldn't be completely unknown)

This reopening was a huge disappointment.

All of Kalphiter's suggestions do seem pretty "realistic" you know? It would add some sparkles to the mod.

May I suggest for a job (Judge)?
If i can hire worker and fired worker, If you can add this for mod?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 11:52:46 AM by Furling² »

Some of the current builds in the server that aren't city structures.

Paupy's (left) and Pass' (right) shops

The Brighter Dark's (left) and my shop(right)

Side shot of TBD's

Sylvanor's structure, pretty great looking so far!

Like the server, the mod could use some improvements but I know Jasa does his work at his own pace.

Glad to see a well developed CityRPG for the first time in a while

This pick pocketing stuff is real annoying. Someone stole my $50 and Pass (Police) couldn't even loving arrest the guy. Seriously, make these crimes get wanted.