YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35433 times)

Why are you angry with him??? There's this guy on the server called Synx who plays about 6 hours a day and makes it his mission to terrorize people. He sprees about 15x as much as Racerboy. Two days ago, I couldn't even walk on the streets for 60 seconds without getting ambushed by Synx. His kill spree has lasted for 3 DAYS so far!
Want evidence? I have 25 or so screenshots of it. I even have proof of people abandoning the server because of it.

Weapons and crime should not be removed at all. Kill sprees, through coding, should be limited to 30 kills or so, and the spreer is given a warning at 25. If this limit is exceeded, the killer's bank account should be penalized by $200/kill or so.
If the killer goes for a while without more kills, the current spree amount should cool off over time, just like demerits do.
If you want, I'd be happy to script the spree limiter myself.

im not angry at him, im saying he complains but he does it himself, synx is not better anyway, its not my porblem if they spend their time killing people, i already warned york, its his deal.

the server revolves around one thing

mass killing

I complained about this in the server but you said it wouldn't be removed. But let me tell you why the ATV needs to be removed.

The ATV is annoying as stuff. I was able to hear the god damn thing from my house almost all the way to downtown (6-7 Blocks down) and the noise is makes is a engine that makes a whistling noise, this is the worst vehicle you could put on a server, the noise is annoying as hell, loud as stuff and needs to be removed.
people just crash ATVs into the bank and leave them there. If you blow it up then you could hurt innocents.
Hate ATV in city, and probably overall.

the fastest way to earn money is to kill millions of people.
Most people are smart enough too not cary tons of money around, but if you count 50$ as a lot, then yes.

It's gotten so boring to the point that jail is actually not a bad thing, so yeah I run over people.
80 ore a tick pays off

the server revolves around one thing

mass killing
The propblems related too mass killings are mostly noobs who:
A. Don't know how to get any job other than pickpocket
B. Don't know how to get any job period
C. Are lazy
D. Come to city's and RDM because
It's so boring

People are richards and spree, but thats what happens in Cities, crime is an unavoidable part of the mod.
You can't just delete crime, but I think Hammer has the right idea with the spree limiter..

Please do not remove the ATV! It took hours for me to earn money for it.

We can compromise : just remove the ATV's sound! Either remove it from the script or just delete the audio files. If you do this, both parties will be happy. It's a simple solution to make it not annoying but keep ATV owners like me happy and our effort not wasted.

Please, let's make this comprise. It's not the fault of us ATV owners that it's so loud and annoying so please don't punish us!

And the ATV add-on's sound files should be deleted so that it's not annoying, but people can still keep their hard-earned ATV.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:35:10 PM by Pacnet2012³ »

I liked how Custard ran his RPG mod.

Near the end, he had removed the Criminals and Police, along with all weapons.
Also, the food vendors needed to grow crops to actually sell food.

I liked how Custard ran his RPG mod.

Near the end, he had removed the Criminals and Police, along with all weapons.
Also, the food vendors needed to grow crops to actually sell food.
Yes, I agree that the RPG would be boring without crime. But steps need to be taken to control the level of crime, so that hard-working citizens can go around without being robbed every 5 minutes.
And the ATV add-on's sound files should be deleted so that it's not annoying, but people can still keep their hard-earned ATV.

Yes, I agree that the RPG would be boring without crime. But steps need to be taken to control the level of crime, so that hard-working citizens can go around without being robbed every 5 minutes.
Remove ATV Sounds simply by doing this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLAWItzDDc4&feature=youtu.be

youre both geniuses i wouldve never thought of that

i do prefer Pacnet and how he is to the point and less bullstuffty :DDDD

<3 u pac

i hate it when your wanted an all of a sudden you go somewhere and get stuck and you cant Self Delete. this is annoying because you need to wait for either: someone to come over and kill you, someone to come over and arrest you.
i understand why you cant use it while wanted but why not script if a police man hits you can't Self Delete?

i hate it when your wanted an all of a sudden you go somewhere and get stuck and you cant Self Delete. this is annoying because you need to wait for either: someone to come over and kill you, someone to come over and arrest you.
i understand why you cant use it while wanted but why not script if a police man hits you can't Self Delete?
Orr so you can't Self Delete if theres police nearby.

Please do not remove the ATV! It took hours for me to earn money for it.

We can compromise : just remove the ATV's sound! Either remove it from the script or just delete the audio files. If you do this, both parties will be happy. It's a simple solution to make it not annoying but keep ATV owners like me happy and our effort not wasted.

Please, let's make this comprise. It's not the fault of us ATV owners that it's so loud and annoying so please don't punish us!

Do this please, it's the best option.

Orr so you can't Self Delete if theres police nearby.
Do this please, it's the best option.

i mean for real be logical

k but in al reality about the Self Delete dealio, its easy

just make a package redefining how the function works, and add a timeout to the Self Delete, so it takes a few seconds or so to Self Delete. This way if theyre in a pursuit, the cop can still get dey black ass.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 01:10:09 PM by EazyE »

We need bot cops, with guns

Every cop should have a basic pistol so they're more effective at hunting down criminals.

I've updated the server with the following revision:
Code: [Select]
Updated the server with the latest RTB update that was patched in.
Removed Event_Camera (Due to abuse.)
Removed Event_Password (Due to abuse / Replaced by Event_MorDoor.)
Removed JVS_DoorsPack2 (Two doors had an exploit to gain an unfair advantage by standing on the ghost brick)
Added Event_MorDoor (Better door restrictions.)
Added JVS_DoorsPack1 (Apparently this was not in the server, but was needed?)
Updated Gamemode_CRP
 + Changes to the witness detection system (Will be later updated by Jasa)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 05:48:58 PM by YorkTown95 »