Author Topic: How To Get 1,000,000 Subscribers  (Read 2272 times)

-snip-
Not to be an starfish, but why is the kid in the back so fat whilst others are starving?

I didn't know HowToBasic was growing so fast :I

Last I checked he had about 30,000...

Not to be an starfish, but why is the kid in the back so fat whilst others are starving?

Some sort of disease I think. (AIDS? I'm not good with my diseases :c )

Some sort of disease I think. (AIDS? I'm not good with my diseases :c )
I'm pretty sure its not aids.

iirc, malnutrition causes their stomachs to bloat.

I'm pretty sure its not aids.

I'm not good with my diseases :c
All I know about Africa is that there is AIDS and I can save a child's life for just pennies a day

All I know about Africa is that there is AIDS and I can save a child's life for just pennies a day
here's the twist

they eat the pennies

I get the feeling that he doesn't wear anything when making these videos.

I get the feeling that he doesn't wear anything when making these videos.
oh god


dear god that's disgusting

Can you imagine the cleanup?

oh god
Nah he wears boxers.
How do I know this?
Look closely when he "teleports" into the store in his teleportation video.


this excuse is used a lot
it's not like if he doesnt buy the food it will be instantly transported to a starving family. Some other person will buy it for themselves. Stop using this stuffty excuse