Someone shot my cat with a paintball gun.

Author Topic: Someone shot my cat with a paintball gun.  (Read 10105 times)

Say that the 2x4 was in his yard and you fell over when he punched you.
Or you can say it was in the road, it'll be more believable.

Just don't be like "I was carrying a 2x4"

Exactly.
Which is why you get a 2x4 and hit the guy with it.
Have someone else punch you to make a bruise and use a self defense plea saying that you tried to confront him but he punched you.
Don't know what to say about where the 2x4 came from.

If you handle your problems like this you're not going to get very far in life, I know it's always fun to think about how you could beat the stuff out of people who do harm to you, but that should stay wishful because the reality of it is: if you do harm to someone who attacks you(self defense is an exception to this rule) you are no better than them, and you're probably going to make matters much worse(aka they whip your ass every single day of your life)

If you handle your problems like this you're not going to get very far in life, I know it's always fun to think about how you could beat the stuff out of people who do harm to you, but that should stay wishful because the reality of it is: if you do harm to someone who attacks you(self defense is an exception to this rule) you are no better than them, and you're probably going to make matters much worse(aka they whip your ass every single day of your life)
They attack you in some way you break their jaw.
You break their jaw and they won't mess with you.

That counts as self-defense.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 12:54:28 AM by Epicduke »

I think that counts as self-defense.
Attacking a person in anyway and then person attacks back. Of course thats self defense.
Now don't go shooting someone over a name, try to keep the attacks fair.

I think that counts as self-defense.

It doesn't, it only applies to the moment, do you honestly think that hitting someone upside the head with a 2x4 is justified because they shot your cat with a paintball gun, if you do; you need a mental check-up because you're more forgeted up than me.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 12:59:05 AM by Kadon »

LOL, it's a paintball gun, just relax, your cat is probably going to be in pain for a while but get over it, you don't need to take her to a vet because a couple of degenerates decided it would be a good idea to open fire on your cat.

They can do some damage. Those paintball hit hard and some people can really tack their guns up to high FPS. I go paintballing frequently and depending on what range they can get nasty, each shot leaves a welt. Close enough range and it will break skin. Get shot in the eye and you are losing that eye.

I've seen a situation where a paintball gun was fired from the 2nd floor directly down at a player on the first floor within 15 feet. It hit them directly in the head and knocked them out for a bit. Now if that can happen to a human, it is worse for an animal. Those things have potential to break a cats bones.

Don't underestimate the damage they can do.

That's your opinion, what if I said that you're forgeted up for liking animals.
well then you would be wrong

Some people...
I hate when people are being cruel to dogs or cats.
loving insane people.

Some people...
I hate when people are being cruel to dogs or cats.
loving insane people.
being cruel to any living thing at all is bad. idk why people who do it to pets get so much more hate than those who do it to people

Attacking a person in anyway and then person attacks back. Of course thats self defense.
Now don't go shooting someone over a name, try to keep the attacks fair.

Listen to Alyx guys, he's good at dealing with police.

stop replying to kadon for forget's sake

he's TRYING to get negative reactions out of you, so stop feeding him already

oh, stuff. that was your cat?