Author Topic: Infiminer's Jail Escape!  (Read 2525 times)

Welcome back to hell! Here we are, destination Infiminer Jail. You have one chance to escape, otherwise, consider yourself dead. With more to love than already, get ready to be rivaled by the blood thirsty guards who will stop at nothing to make sure you don't escape! Its all or nothing in the return of Infiminer's Jail Escape. An arsenal of weapons for both guards and prisoners are at their disposal, team up with prisoners and plan your escape. Guards shall use special operatives to stop them from escaping!

Us here at Infiminer's Jail Escape promise to keep your experience as nice as possible for we are always watching for freekillers, trollers, spammers, ETC. We promise to give you troll-free experience. No matter what, one of us will be watching, though if were not on at the time and you experience a player who ruins your experience, tell us in the forums and we will handle it ASAP!

STAFF ROLE: Authority Enforcers

1. Infiminer (Host)
2. Whirlwind (Admin)
3. Revo (Admin)
4. Archeus (Admin)
5. Samuraiz3143 (Me, Moderator)

So come join and have fun! Also, we are currently not hiring admins or moderators at this time, so don't bother asking in the forums or on the server, you will be kicked or banned on the server if you ask.

RULES:
1. No Racism
2. Trolling
3. Freekilling (Seriously, We know its gonna happen, and trust me, we are strict on this rule)
4. No Spamming
5. No killing prisoners, even afk's unless they are holding up the game
6. We have zero tolerance on asking for admin and moderator, so don't try
7. If you think a prisoner has an item, ask to clear, even if you see them pick up a key, ask to drop it or clear.

OFFENSES: These are the punishments for not abiding to any of our rules
First Offense: Kick
Second Offense: 5 Hour Ban
Third Offense: 1 Day Ban
Fourth Offense: 5 Day Ban
Fifth Offense: Perma-Ban.

We will be keeping track of offenses, so you have 5 chances, don't blow them!
If you feel you were banned for unfair reasons, please go to our ban appeal forum to appeal for a ban. ONLY DO THIS if you felt as if our actions were a bit much.
Lastly, we hope you enjoy the server and have a good time!

Also, Regarding things with Tezuni, we are in no means competing with Tezuni, I myself find Tezuni' server fun, but like I said, We are not in any way trying to compete.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 10:35:07 PM by Crash3143 »

please do not use emotes

Maybe posting images can help tell us what the server might look like.

Make screenshots by using Ctrl+P while in the server, go to http://www.imgur.com/ and upload them from the Blockland folder into the site. If done correctly, you will be taken to the page where the screenshots are. Copy and paste the url into the BBC tags for image. (example: [+img]<image url>[/img] (remove + sign))

Nevermind, I can't read profiles.

Also, don't spam emotes. People hate that.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 10:30:30 PM by Slammer1337 »

Benn on it a couple of times, pretty nice server.

The emotes arent there, number 2, we are trying, the images were having trouble for some reason

You take way too many.

Really appreciate helping us with the pics guys!

This will soon be hosted on a faster computer (the one i currently use sucks)!

IT'S COMING BACK???
I wonder if ill get admin back...