Author Topic: Kadon - Scheming to leak private add-ons, again.  (Read 3854 times)

kind of like how you pretended to be a girl in this community till you were outed?
hahaha.

Also if he does give out the link 99% sure it isn't a virus because he gave it to me, I opened the files, they're legit;
Theres like Mr_Sheep, brick_elmstrees, some python stuff, terraingen by briansmith, etc etc.

hahaha.

Also if he does give out the link 99% sure it isn't a virus because he gave it to me, I opened the files, they're legit;
Theres like Mr_Sheep, brick_elmstrees, some python stuff, terraingen by briansmith, etc etc.
:O that private add-on package

U liked it??
ya
those trees be awesome

I wonder: how did you find them
Did you steal them from cache.db

Did you steal them from cache.db

Yup, ;)

There were a bunch of other add-ons that I wanted to include but at the time there would be too much flak on me if I did, however you can always [ur=http://steamcommunity.com/id/bob21421412521/l]contact [/url]me if u want them.

Son of a bitch, BBCODE fail.

Yup, ;)
Do you have some black magic of finding the right blobs or did you spent a long time exporting all of them hoping to finally get the right one

Do you have some black magic of finding the right blobs or did you spent a long time exporting all of them hoping to finally get the right one
Delete cache.db, join elms server, leave after ghosting, open cache.db, find right model, export it, and code it yourself.

Delete cache.db, join elms server, leave after ghosting, open cache.db, find right model, export it, and code it yourself.
How find right model without exporting all of them and wasting a ton of time

I got my Elm's trees from a bro named Archeus.

I didn't know they were private but he asked me if I wanted a private add-on and I was like "yeah dog".

Your MRSheep mod is pretty nice, I like the way you wrote it.

-Riddler-
I c what you did thar with the quote. ;)

OT: Eepos has been and will always be the biggest jerk in the world.
Never trust him with any source of information or anything private.