Blockbot is being a cunt

Author Topic: Blockbot is being a cunt  (Read 2746 times)

It's funny how Kalphiter criticises things but he has never actually made something of quality for Blockland.
You've never participated (or so I assume) in creating an OS, so you can't criticize Android.

That logic is terrible; every post I make criticizing something always gets turned into something against me.

You've never participated (or so I assume) in creating an OS, so you can't criticize Android.

That logic is terrible; every post I make criticizing something always gets turned into something against me.
Lol, it just gets tiresome when all you do is criticise people pouring hundreds of hours and money into community projects and you the square root of forget all. So sorry for my poor logic!

Lol, it just gets tiresome when all you do is criticise people pouring hundreds of hours and money into community projects and you the square root of forget all. So sorry for my poor logic!
Ah, the famous "hundreds of hours" and "community" arguments: protecting the powerful from valid criticism since 1999.

Ah, the famous "hundreds of hours" and "community" arguments: protecting the powerful from valid criticism since 1999.
It's a completely valid argument though...

All I'm getting is Kalphiter being a major douchebag to people who want to enhance Blockland when he thinks he can do it himself.

What did Blockbot do again? I'm lost.

All I'm getting is Kalphiter being a major douchebag to people who want to enhance Blockland when he thinks he can do it himself.

What did Blockbot do again? I'm lost.

He was being a cunt.

every post I make criticizing something always gets turned into something against me.
Probably because all your 'criticism' posts are complete stuff.

Hey Kalphiter

This topic is about Blockbutt/RTBC. Don't go off-topic.

Hey Kalphiter

Pretty sure Rub started the argument with him, I would at least 'try' to react like Kalphiter is.

Ah, the famous "hundreds of hours" and "community" arguments

I'm sorry to be blunt, but it must mean something when they put effort into something for the game and not for the profit, and some scrub comes along and starts nitpicking to spite them. At least now people expect this of you and just roll their eyes when you start up with your nonsense again.

I just noticed you are Fab, do you like my Mini Nations? Also, we have some new nations. I researched nuclear warfare...wanna battle again?

Ontopic: Blockbot is a moron, I wonder why people are so lazy and trust bots these days? Really, humanity is getting lazy by creating bots where they are just annoying the so and not so lazy people.

are you implying rtb is not for the community and that development hasnt taken hundreds of hours??

are you implying rtb is not for the community and that development hasnt taken hundreds of hours??
Nope. It's only your disillusional mind that would fail to interpret something that everyone else understands.

Nope. It's only your disillusional mind that would fail to interpret something that everyone else understands.
First off, 'disillusional' is not a word. Secondly, you're using 'disillusioned' wrong. Guess you failed to interpret the proper definition correctly, how bout that?!

By stating this, you're ignoring Rub's post. To be clear, you ignored this post and went straight on to bash him for something totally valid he said:

As Rub said, it DOES get tiresome when all you do is criticise while giving literally nothing to the community but complaints. You cannot recreate something like RTB so it's unclear as to why you keep trash talking it. Rub and Ephialtes pour their time and money into it and you fling stuff at them likes it's nothing. You need a reality check: your 'valid criticism' is nothing but whiny bullstuff your delusional (Think you were gunning for this word?) mind keeps trying to justify as decent points when they clearly aren't. Any criticism you get, you almost always either say "omg, why was I banned and this guy wasn't?! totally unfair" or "take it to drama, let's keep this on topic please". It's the stock stuff you can't get enough of and it makes me laugh every time because you're still not seeing the blatant hypocrisy and you never will.

Face it, Kalphiter. RTB is a professional service and you really don't seem to be grasping what this actually means. It took hundreds of hours to create RTB. That is a simple sentence and you should be able to handle it well enough to just loving give up by now.