Author Topic: Wound starring as Constantine, in "Return of the sperg" pt. 2  (Read 12681 times)

constantine isn't wound, wound is constantine
are you loving kidding me?
you're blatantly insulting him

Why would anybody want to impersonate Bolster?
I would...

wound's a handicap again.
someone post the redgajin quote of him having a spaz attack and posting gay research again.

so wound just has a split personality disorder or what

so wound just has a split personality disorder or what
no he's just brain dead.

A+ attempt at backpedal wound, lmfao.

It's not impersonation, lol.

this drama is truly sad due to the fact that I never impersonated you as Constantine, he has the same avatar.
 :panda: sry
I thought Boltster was Constantine.
Just sayin.

okay, so what is this drama about then now? that I lied to you? boo hoo i lied get over it, i was jokingly told you im not wound on Constantine in a PM, and if YOU know that im Constantine and Ephialtes confirmed it, then why are you making a fuss over something you already know?

Why are you making alt accounts just to amuse yourself? Are you delusional?

Why are you making alt accounts just to amuse yourself? Are you delusional?
He's just having fun.

no he's just brain dead.
i'm brain dead because i made an alt? you're such an starfish.

i'm suprised no one has even realized that boltster is calling me out for using his avatar and impersonating him, but it's okay for him to pretty much slander IcyGamma's name.  People actually thought DiceyGrammar was Icy, Constantine even had on his profile "I'm not boltster".

seriously, you people have a never ending grudge against me or something, i made an alt account, you people act like it's a crime, what do you want me to do about it? stop posting on something because YOU want me to? nope, won't happen.

Oh my loving god, Wound. I thought you had stopped doing this annoying bullstuff.
You're becoming the old glass(No offense to glass). Good loving job.

Oh my loving god, Wound. I thought you had stopped doing this annoying bullstuff.
You're becoming the old glass(No offense to glass). Good loving job.
Stopped doing what? what exactly is so bad about using an alt?

i'm brain dead because i made an alt? you're such an starfish.

i'm suprised no one has even realized that boltster is calling me out for using his avatar and impersonating him, but it's okay for him to pretty much slander IcyGamma's name.  People actually thought DiceyGrammar was Icy, Constantine even had on his profile "I'm not boltster".

seriously, you people have a never ending grudge against me or something, i made an alt account, you people act like it's a crime, what do you want me to do about it? stop posting on something because YOU want me to? nope, won't happen.
Well, you could get banned.

The problem isn't you creating an alternative account, the problem is you creating an alternative account and making the same mistakes that got you banned over and over.