Author Topic: Wound starring as Constantine, in "Return of the sperg" pt. 2  (Read 12621 times)

Did anyone else notice that most of the Blockland forums research is gay research? Surprisingly they won't throw lesbian research at us.

Did anyone else notice that most of the research posted on Blockland forums research is gay research? Surprisingly they won't throw lesbian research at us.
No edit.

is this your idea of humour lol
it's funny that you guys are making a big fuss over a alt

I think it was a pretty accurate depiction of how you act.
Oh I totally have bad grammar at the same time act like a jackass!
Totally!

Totally!

At least you have the balls to admit you have bad traits, not going to hold it against you though.

At least you have the balls to admit you have bad traits, not going to hold it against you though.
I don't think you can detect sarcasm in that post.

wound can't hold a single position he puts up

must be french

I don't think you can detect sarcasm in that post.

I can, you weren't being sarcastic though.

I can, you weren't being sarcastic though.
I was.
Notice the "totally"?
and how its exclaimed?
that post i made V
Totally!
was sarcasm.

I see what you're trying to do here.

I see what you're trying to do here.

What do you think I'm trying to do?

What do you think I'm trying to do?

You're referencing the fact that some of us are still holding grudges against you for your behavior and that you wouldn't do the same thing because you're 'better' than that.

You're referencing the fact that some of us are still holding grudges against you for your behavior and that you wouldn't do the same thing because you're 'better' than that.
Or he's a decent person (in this aspect) and isn't like the rest of you who like to hold grudges...

OT;
the only reason I see anything wrong with what's going on, is wound trying to lie about attempting to backpedal, the whole alt thing isn't much of a huge deal