Author Topic: Wound starring as Constantine, in "Return of the sperg" pt. 2  (Read 12686 times)

Or he's a decent person (in this aspect) and isn't like the rest of you who like to hold grudges...

If he stops doing his little troll routines no one will have a problem with him. I understand we all can get bored sometimes but don't ruin other people's days just to amuse yourself.

If he stops doing his little troll routines no one will have a problem with him. I understand we all can get bored sometimes but don't ruin other people's days just to amuse yourself.
If you guys stopped bringing them up it'd be easier for him to quit.

You don't go to AA for everyone to yell at you for being a drunk, he's not the full person to blame for being a troll, you can't change ways with unsupportive starfishs as the community around you

Here's a simple way to put it.

Wound is gay.

You don't go to AA for everyone to yell at you for being a drunk, he's not the full person to blame for being a troll, you can't change ways with unsupportive starfishs as the community around you
alcohol is a potentially addictive substance, trolling is not. also no one is drunk at AA. if he's trolling he's fully to blame and if he were to stop trolling and act normal people would treat him differently.

Here's a simple way to put it.

Wound is gay.
Wtf pretty sure he isn't gay

alcohol is a potentially addictive substance, trolling is not. also no one is drunk at AA. if he's trolling he's fully to blame and if he were to stop trolling and act normal people would treat him differently.
That wasn't a perfect brown townogy, get over it.  You got the point.  Stop nitpicking because you don't like the fact I'm right.

You can't change if everyone around you is focused and reminding you of what you're trying to change.

That wasn't a perfect brown townogy, get over it.  You got the point.  Stop nitpicking because you don't like the fact I'm right.
ah good. was beginning to think for a sec you changed as well
You can't change if everyone around you is focused and reminding you of what you're trying to change.
no... you can. this is the internet. it's incredibly easy to change what you say and if wound wanted to he could.
obviously he doesn't so he still acts a fool

what part of this aren't you getting

ah good. was beginning to think for a sec you changed as wellno... you can. this is the internet. it's incredibly easy to change what you say and if wound wanted to he could.
obviously he doesn't so he still acts a fool

what part of this aren't you getting
Because you have the ability to comprehend whether or not I've changed my personal behavior based on one statement, you must be all-knowing.

I'm not referring to wound, if you managed to actually read and comprehend, you would know this.  I'm referring to Eepos.

This may be the internet, but for a lot of people this is really the only social community they are a part of, and from what I know of Eepos, this is true for him.  Making the forums basically the equivalent of 'life' or school.  Saying 'oh its the internet' doesn't change things in this example.

oh eepos

well sure if he changes then got it. i've yet to see it due to recent events i can't disclose but sure

This may be the internet, but for a lot of people this is really the only social community they are a part of, and from what I know of Eepos, this is true for him.  Making the forums basically the equivalent of 'life' or school.  Saying 'oh its the internet' doesn't change things in this example.
sure, but then in that case the only way someone would change is if they did a personality 180, and since BLF has no real impact on eepos's life what motive would he have to change?

if wound was capable of functioning like a normal human being there would be no issue to begin with
you really need to stop blaming everyone else for issues and accepts that 90% of the time it is only the central person's fault

if wound was capable of functioning like a normal human being there would be no issue to begin with
you really need to stop blaming everyone else for issues and accepts that 90% of the time it is only the central person's fault

I'm not referring to wound, if you managed to actually read and comprehend, you would know this.  I'm referring to Eepos.

Plus I'm not, notice how I say that the person themselves need to change, therefore they are accepting it is their fault, noone elses'.

But in the process, having a supportive community makes it 100x easier

a supportive community makes it 100x easier
an unreasonable expectation both here and in real life

very few will support someone who has historically been a massive douche (and they'd be a fool to anyway)

an unreasonable expectation both here and in real life

very few will support someone who has historically been a massive douche (and they'd be a fool to anyway)
i'd say so

the only change comes from real change.

i've been told wound is apparently trying to model his behaviour on a youtuber who basically just gets angry at stuff

makes sense really

diceygrammar sounds like icygamma

if diceygrammar is icygamma and not boltster or whatever give me a cookie