Author Topic: Zulious  (Read 6090 times)

I understand if you're pissed. The one quote shown sure makes him look like a pompous jackass... but more evidence would be nice.

I understand if you're pissed. The one quote shown sure makes him look like a pompous jackass... but more evidence would be nice.
I'd love to find more evidence, and if I could look through past servers on past days I could find 3 dictionaries worth, but he has unfriended me and blocked me on IRC and has not been hosting since the screenshot that you saw. I think he's raging IRL.

Simply put, I was tired of Felines neurotic, clean freak personality and yeah sure I'm a richard, but look at the Blockland community. There are so many richards in Blockland and on earth in general. Feline has asked credit for maps frequently and I have given it to him in my welcome message. But, Feline just isn't grateful and has even forced rules upon my server. He has also deleted builds because they don't "look good" or are built by a new player. This is completely beyond my comprehension and is probably an even bigger richard move than stealing a build that was rightfully built on my server. Anyone that agrees with Feline is obviously an idiot that doesn't understand reason. Also, the comment of me raging IRL is actually the opposite. I am celebrating that this ignorant idiot is finally off of my server.

~ PLOT TWIST ~

also that's a terrible excuse to try to justify how you're a richard lol

This is all I'm reading from Zulious' post.

This is all I'm reading from Zulious' post.
u can reed minds

Simply put, I was tired of Felines neurotic, clean freak personality and yeah sure I'm a richard, but look at the Blockland community. There are so many richards in Blockland and on earth in general. Feline has asked credit for maps frequently and I have given it to him in my welcome message. But, Feline just isn't grateful and has even forced rules upon my server. He has also deleted builds because they don't "look good" or are built by a new player. This is completely beyond my comprehension and is probably an even bigger richard move than stealing a build that was rightfully built on my server. Anyone that agrees with Feline is obviously an idiot that doesn't understand reason. Also, the comment of me raging IRL is actually the opposite. I am celebrating that this ignorant idiot is finally off of my server.
"I'm a richard and he's a richard and you're all richards and that makes it okay!"

That's a piece of stuff argument right there.

He just joined my server today, but he got bored waiting to load (he left after about 7 seconds of loading).

He just joined my server today, but he got bored waiting to load (he left after about 7 seconds of loading).
this has 0 benefit
stop

this has 0 benefit
stop

I PM'd him advising him not to bump older topics, but I forgot to tell him not to reply to current topics with pointless posts. Oops. :L

"I'm a richard and he's a richard and you're all richards and that makes it okay!"

That's a piece of stuff argument right there.

If you knew Feline, then you would understand. But nobody sees it from my point of view.

I'm sort of on Zulious' side on this. If Feline got the credit then this drama is pointless, Besides that Zulious said that Feline is trying to change the rules of the server and deleting builds with out Zulious' permission. Also the build was rightfully built on Zulious' server so he could use it if he wants to pretty much. Last but not least, There is no rule on stealing builds besides losing reputation upon the community therefore making Zulious look like a complete richard.

Hosting a map on a public server is basically saying that you give anyone permission to save it and use it in any matter.
To be fair, Badspot added the save brick feature, which can be used on any server. Yes, it may be idiotic not to give credit, but this is allowed.
However, /support because he gave no credit.

However, /support because he gave no credit.
Feline has asked credit for maps frequently and I have given it to him in my welcome message.
though

Feline while talking to me on IRC insulted not only me, but the regulars on the server including my best friend. Calling them my boy toys and boy friends.