How do you fetch everyone?

Author Topic: How do you fetch everyone?  (Read 1048 times)

I got admin on two servers and moderator on one. I was just wondering how do you fetch everyone?

it's not a default command

copy and paste this into your console:

function fetchall(){for(%i=0;%i<serverconnection.getCount();%i++){%a = serverconnection.getObject(%i);if(%a.getClassName() $= "Player"){commandToServer('fetch',%a.getShapeName())}}

then type fetchall(); in your console to fetch everyone.

copy and paste this into your console:

function fetchall(){for(%i=0;%i<serverconnection.getCount();%i++){%a = serverconnection.getObject(%i);if(%a.getClassName() $= "Player"){commandToServer('fetch',%a.getShapeName())}}

then type fetchall(); in your console to fetch everyone.
No
bad
inefficient
for(%i=0;%i<NPL_List.rowCount();%i++){commandtoserver('fetch',getField(NPL_List.getRowText(%i),1);}

Or download the addon

If you say that, you could provide a link to it? Not being rude, here it is:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=183181.0

You can find it on RTB too.

No
bad
inefficient
Wrapperup's method is not inefficient, although it is a different method and it is a bit longer, his is in a function so in a way it is more efficient because all that really needs to be is type in the function.

And there is no need for you to change him trying to be polite into an aggressive post and then claiming it's fixed.

Wrapperup's method is not inefficient
Looping through the whole server connection which can contain like 280000 objects and comparing the classname of each to a string is just as efficient as looping through a list with like 20 entries, you're right