Author Topic: Inverted Portal Gun  (Read 2466 times)

Instead of the portal gun able to put portals on everything unless you apply an event, how about a portal gun is made where you cannot put portals on anything unless you apply an event?

In my gamemode it would be tedious to apply the event to every single brick expect for a select few, as i only want a few bricks to be portalable.

TO DEATH WITH LOGIC!

/support

//we need a new portal gun model

I think I remember some anti-portal walls add-on.
If that doesn't exist I guess /support

I think I remember some anti-portal walls add-on.
If that doesn't exist I guess /support

It does, but it doesn't have that many bricks.

A couple years ago I made a private add-on that made bricks have certain properties based on their color as part of a project that was uncompleted. Ex: black bricks wouldn't accept portals, dirty dark green bricks would be deadly water bricks, etc.
I could post it if you really want it. I'm not sure how fully functional it was. I DO, remember, however, that it was meant to work with Trueno's colorset.

A couple years ago I made a private add-on that made bricks have certain properties based on their color as part of a project that was uncompleted. Ex: black bricks wouldn't accept portals, dirty dark green bricks would be deadly water bricks, etc.
I could post it if you really want it. I'm not sure how fully functional it was. I DO, remember, however, that it was meant to work with Trueno's colorset.
Yes.
So much yes.

I guess it would be easy to modify it to op's needs so it supported more colors.

Yes.
So much yes.

I guess it would be easy to modify it to op's needs so it supported more colors.
it would need to be publically released because i intend to release the gamemode

hint: blockland turmoil ep2 will involve portals in some point

Code: [Select]
//0  -   red antiportal
//1  -   orange-red antiportal
//14 -   glass
//33 -   deadly water
//45 -   white that erases special settings
//51 -   dark grey antiportal
//52 -   black antiportal
//63 -   white antiportal
//fx 3 - antiportal
//fx 1 - accepts portals
Here's the key. Note that this WAS a couple years ago when i was less experienced with writing code, so if there's a bug, PM me.
Download le file

Also, if possible, could I see the project you're working on at some point?

Can you modify it to work with the default colorset and have only the first 3 grays in the first row portalable? Without all the other trinkets too?