Taking up requests

Author Topic: Taking up requests  (Read 6833 times)

how about a modification for Renderman Mod so you can kill Renderman?

No, just no

OT: How about a Fire Scythe? Like you right click with it in your hand, it shoots out the magic fire projectile. I don't care what it looks like

No, just no

How about a Fire Scythe? Like you right click with it in your hand, it shoots out the magic fire projectile. I don't care what it looks like
not sure I understand..
Do you want something mounted to your left hand?

Can you modify the grapple rope and hookshot so that it's one weapon/tool, in that lmb produces a grapple and rmb produces a hookshot

however

every shot produces a grapple-like connection from the hit location to the player

first shot produces a grapple-like cable, second shot produces a grapple-like cable, third shot deletes the first cable and produces another grapple-like cable

shot includes either grappling or hookshotting

also, all grapplings cancel hookshot motion

grapple-like cables are produces regardless of whether you use grappling lmb function or hookshotting rmb function

can you also edit the climbing pick only dismount upon clicks when this grappleshot weapon is in slot 0, or if the climbing pick is in slot 0, or if nothing is in slot 0? currently it edits the armor's ontrigger to detach from walls under any ontrigger

i think that's all

also, cables are not deleted once someone lets go of lmb

just the grappling motion

how about a tf2-like death display

duplicate when planted? what does that mean?

Okay, I would like have TDM with pop up (rtb pop up) If you can make one?

Look at bottom-right side of the picture.

That looks exactly like the back side of my character.

anyway to make a mod that can remove player collision? just so players can walk through each other and can't block each other's way, considering blockheads have horrible collision...

Fix the chinese finger trap and add some sounds to it. fix the "bot spawns on death" thing, and all the other weird bugs in it.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 12:19:47 AM by Megaguy2 »

Can you modify the grapple rope and hookshot so that it's one weapon/tool, in that lmb produces a grapple and rmb produces a hookshot

however

every shot produces a grapple-like connection from the hit location to the player

first shot produces a grapple-like cable, second shot produces a grapple-like cable, third shot deletes the first cable and produces another grapple-like cable

shot includes either grappling or hookshotting

also, all grapplings cancel hookshot motion

grapple-like cables are produces regardless of whether you use grappling lmb function or hookshotting rmb function

can you also edit the climbing pick only dismount upon clicks when this grappleshot weapon is in slot 0, or if the climbing pick is in slot 0, or if nothing is in slot 0? currently it edits the armor's ontrigger to detach from walls under any ontrigger

i think that's all

also, cables are not deleted once someone lets go of lmb

just the grappling motion
uh,
there's a quote from badspot saying both hookshots and grappleropes are something not possible in this engine somewhere...
I will see what Ican do...

how about a tf2-like death display
haven't played tf2 in a while, have virtually no idea what you're saying

anyway to make a mod that can remove player collision? just so players can walk through each other and can't block each other's way, considering blockheads have horrible collision...
no, but you can make the bounding boxes smaller :/

Fix the chinese finger trap and add some sounds to it. fix the "bot spawns on death" thing, and all the other weird bugs in it.
no. I'm done with that mod, It was a bad idea to begin with

Client Side mod - Sleep? Like you say "/sleep", and your player tumbles, or something. And you gain health while you're sleeping. To wake up you can say "/wake up" ?

Client Side mod - Sleep? Like you say "/sleep", and your player tumbles, or something. And you gain health while you're sleeping. To wake up you can say "/wake up" ?
can't do that client sided...,
however, I can make a server sided mod for that!

uh,
there's a quote from badspot saying both hookshots and grappleropes are something not possible in this engine somewhere...
I will see what Ican do...
lol they've both been made before