Taking up requests

Author Topic: Taking up requests  (Read 6830 times)

Weapon_Handcuffs.zip
Please.. use models before you release this...

Is there anyway that you can make it that you can only use this if you take your current pair of cuffs off the person you put them on? Like, at the bottom of your screen, it tells you which player currently has your cuffs on, and if you try to put it on somebody with the cuffs on somebody else, it will not work and it will notify you.

Remake of client UI that shows health, power(for certain playertypes).
UI that shows the vehicle health when you get inside of a car.
UI that shows the percentage spread of the weapon you are holding, i.e. something that converts the spread into an effective range number through the use of certain equations.
only a few of those things are possible in a client mod... without breaking the game

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=234864.0
That is, if you can.
And maybe also a custom one where you can choose what can change, but that seems complicated.
It looks like you want Rotondo's zombie coloring

How about some of the stuff from your older threads?
nevar

torkscript only?

I wouldn't accept any request from you, because I know you could code it yourself

Is there anyway that you can make it that you can only use this if you take your current pair of cuffs off the person you put them on? Like, at the bottom of your screen, it tells you which player currently has your cuffs on, and if you try to put it on somebody with the cuffs on somebody else, it will not work and it will notify you.
yes...
the handcuffs fall off after 30 seconds, do you want me to remove that "feature"

only a few of those things are possible in a client mod...
All of those things are possible

only a few of those things are possible in a client mod... without breaking the game
It looks like you want Rotondo's zombie coloring
nevar

I wouldn't accept any request from you, because I know you could code it yourself
yes...
the handcuffs fall off after 30 seconds, do you want me to remove that "feature"

i had no idea that feature was used in the add-on. i think the cuffs should probably only be able to be used if the person has been standing still and has no items out for like 5 seconds, that way you can't cuff people on the run and you can leave them cuffed for however long you want, so it's not under, nor overpowered.

What Furling is asking for can only be done as a client mod. Parse NewChatHud_AddLine(%message) for kill messages and add an RTB popup by calling whatever the function is.

Or just use    
Code: [Select]
function clientCmdServerMessage(%tag,%msg,%a1,%a2,%a3,%a4,%a5,%a6,%a7,%a8,%a9,%a10)
{
%detagged = detag(%tag);
%det = detag(%msg);
if(%detagged $= "MsgYourDeath" || %detagged $= "MsgClientKilled")
and go on from there

the rtb popup function is this, which you can find the correct arguments for throughout System_ReturnToBlockland/modules/client/connectClient.cs

RTBCC_NotificationManager.push();

And you can also check to see if the client has RTB and if not, execute a support .cs file in the add-on archive which creates a temporary notification manager

Here are a few instances of the ::push method

RTBCC_NotificationManager.push(%user.name,"has invited you to play.","house",%from@"_invite",-1);

RTBCC_NotificationManager.push("Disconnected","You have been kicked.","delete");

RTBCC_NotificationManager.push(%user.name,"has just started a server.","world",%user.id);

RTBCC_NotificationManager.push(%user.name,"has just signed in.","user",%user.id);

RTBCC_NotificationManager.push(%person, %talk,"comment_add",%this.user.id@"_msg",-1);
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 01:28:28 PM by Pacnet2012³ »

no not makeing models editding the duel gun weapon thats ingame

Can you make me a falco pawnch server addon.

/falcopunch

It sends the player flying away dead.

Admin only pls.

Can you make me a falco pawnch server addon.

/falcopunch

It sends the player flying away dead.

Admin only pls.
ogm yas,
another amazing suggestion by suddz attakz
Like this?

done!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=235485.new#new
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 04:49:34 PM by MARBLE MAN »

How about a doll that grows when used and works like a vehicle? You can use the default playermodel for it.

Could you make me a build cycle that works after every gamemode round? Like Slayer or something?

Could you make me a build cycle that works after every gamemode round? Like Slayer or something?
I don't understand, go into more detail

I don't understand, go into more detail

Like lets say one round of a tdm ends.
It'll clear the old round map, load a new one.