Author Topic: Taking up requests  (Read 6836 times)

Like lets say one round of a tdm ends.
It'll clear the old round map, load a new one.
oh.

I think that already exists

oh.

I think that already exists

Script_Buildcycle does, but it's timed and wouldn't be insync with slayer since they do not work together.

MARBLE MAN, could you please make an event or script that toggles bots painting? It's kind of annoying when I want them to play nice in a gladiatorial fight to the death and all they do is spray stuff everywhere like they're trying to create a post-modernist abstract masterpiece (of stuff). This would go well with the toggleBotJumping event.

A script for players to vote to reset the minigame, for long drawn out things like GCat's zombies. To prevent any bad situations, it ought to require a 2/3 majority rather than a 1/2, though better yet would be to be able to define a percentage of positive votes required with RTB preferences.

Marble, can you make it so when a player is handcuffed they can't Self Delete?
Thanks.

i think it would be a good idea if everybody was able to use admin orb, outside of minigames of course.

i think it would be a good idea if everybody was able to use admin orb, outside of minigames of course.

Code: [Select]
package guestObserverPackage
{
function serverCmdDropCameraAtPlayer(%client)
{
%isAdmin = %client.isAdmin;

if(!isObject(%client.miniGame))
{
%client.isAdmin = 1;
}

parent::serverCmdDropCameraAtPlayer(%client);
%client.isAdmin = %isAdmin;
}

function serverCmdDropPlayerAtCamera(%client)
{
%isAdmin = %client.isAdmin;

if(!isObject(%client.miniGame))
{
%client.isAdmin = 1;
}

parent::serverCmdDropPlayerAtCamera(%client);
%client.isAdmin = %isAdmin;
}
};

activatePackage("guestObserverPackage");

admins can say /nuke playername then eveyone hears -=Nuclear Launch detacked=- then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM that player dies and all around him

MARBLE MAN, could you please make an event or script that toggles bots painting? It's kind of annoying when I want them to play nice in a gladiatorial fight to the death and all they do is spray stuff everywhere like they're trying to create a post-modernist abstract masterpiece (of stuff). This would go well with the toggleBotJumping event.
bumpity-bump
hope Marble sees this

bumpity-bump
hope Marble sees this
please don't quote your request in order to make me see it again, It's annoying and frustrating.
there still hasn't been another page since your original post :/

admins can say /nuke playername then eveyone hears -=Nuclear Launch detacked=- then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM that player dies and all around him
no.

pretty much what port said

Marble, can you make it so when a player is handcuffed they can't Self Delete?
Thanks.
meh, I always like to have the power/ability to claw out my throat with my finger nails
thanks, higurashi :3

A script for players to vote to reset the minigame, for long drawn out things like GCat's zombies. To prevent any bad situations, it ought to require a 2/3 majority rather than a 1/2, though better yet would be to be able to define a percentage of positive votes required with RTB preferences.
eh.. get 2 more people to say yes, and not be forced by you

eh.. get 2 more people to say yes, and not be forced by you
do it because you can

Event - OnPlayerLookAtBrick ?
Event - OnPlayerLookAwayFromBrick ?

Shark Ray, Take the horse ray, make it yellow. shoot people to make them sharks! there is a 1 in 20 chance they will turn into cool shark.