Taking up requests

Author Topic: Taking up requests  (Read 6828 times)

Something so when you kill a Bot Hole it lays down motionless until you (and only you) click it and have events (looting events for bots and if you can players).

Something so when you kill a Bot Hole it lays down motionless until you (and only you) click it and have events (looting events for bots and if you can players).
a bot hole is a brick...
if you want to loot bots, that is entirely possible

Event - OnPlayerLookAtBrick ?
Event - OnPlayerLookAwayFromBrick ?
gaze mod... once again...

Shark Ray, Take the horse ray, make it yellow. shoot people to make them sharks! there is a 1 in 20 chance they will turn into cool shark.
uh. ok

please don't quote your request in order to make me see it again, It's annoying and frustrating.
there still hasn't been another page since your original post :/
Ok, sorry :c

MARBLE MAN, could you please make an event or script that toggles bots painting? It's kind of annoying when I want them to play nice in a gladiatorial fight to the death and all they do is spray stuff everywhere like they're trying to create a post-modernist abstract masterpiece (of stuff). This would go well with the toggleBotJumping event.
onBotSpawn > Bot > SetIdleBehavior > Off

player_superman

basically it's a superadmin/host only script where you say /superman and the player flies like he would.
flies like that jetpack add-on, but without the jetpack model lol

a bot hole is a brick...
if you want to loot bots, that is entirely possible
I meant Bots from Bot Holes
and how do you do the looting. I know when you kill you add the stuff (OnBotDeath>Player>VCEmodvariable), but, I want an event that they're dead until you activate them where you killed them to loot the body.
If there is another way please tell how.

I meant Bots from Bot Holes
and how do you do the looting. I know when you kill you add the stuff (OnBotDeath>Player>VCEmodvariable), but, I want an event that they're dead until you activate them where you killed them to loot the body.
If there is another way please tell how.
I didn't say you could do it like that,
but There is a type mask for corpses :/
So you should be able to loot any corpse.

However, I need to pack at this point. (Australia in 2 Days)
Might not be able to take any more requests :C

onBotSpawn > Bot > SetIdleBehavior > Off
Ohhh. What other behaviors does this turn off apart from painting?

Ohhh. What other behaviors does this turn off apart from painting?
Things like emoting, spam clicking (I think) "useing" tools, etc.

Can you make a script that disables client rapidfire on your server?

Can you make a script that disables client rapidfire on your server?

Use properly made items. There's a single attribute on images that fixes it (that, or a longer equip time).

If you can, can you see if you can make something either server sided or client sided, doesn't matter to me. Some fix to the red screen when you take damage. It's far to opaque and on dark maps you may as well be blind. Just something that either removes it or reduces it. It may just be my monitor or something but changing brightness doesn't fix this.

Please look into this :D?