Author Topic: How many people actually use the Home/End/etc. keys?  (Read 1872 times)

I use Home and End religiously, I use Page Up and Page Down every so often and I never use Delete or Insert.

lol I used the End key while writing this post
Ironically in your name too, lol.
I use them quite a bit, but not so much often. It's kind of a mix I guess, I don't know.

Ironically in your name too, lol.
I use them quite a bit, but not so much often. It's kind of a mix I guess, I don't know.
That's the opposite of irony.

ooh hi dimitry

Two buttons I need to use more are the internet back and internet forward keys on my keyboard. Those are useful.

i use all 6 of those for potions,buffs and skills in maplestory


toontown
what the forget

OT: I used them all a lot when I played Maplestory.
Delete for deleting
Page up/down for scrolling through chat in a few games
I don't use end for anything
Home opens the windows live menu thing in games that use it.

I use it, mostly Home, End, and delete

You should make a poll


OT: I used them all a lot when I played Maplestory.
Delete for deleting
Page up/down for scrolling through chat in a few games
I don't use end for anything
Home opens the windows live menu thing in games that use it.

its a fun game, shut the forget up.

its a fun game, shut the forget up.
okay i'll be honest here
it was fun when i was, like, 6.
now it's just a cashgrab.

okay i'll be honest here
it was fun when i was, like, 6.
now it's just a cashgrab.

adults play it so you have no say. also, that 10 dollars/month pays the worker's paychecks.

I only usually do it when writing code.

i use home, end, page up, and page down a lot

i dont really use delete or insert much

i dont use anything on the num pad. ive always use the regular numbers at the top of kb.

well i use a numpad for bl. thats it lol

I use them all the time.

i press home and end like all the time when coding, and I use it to quickly jump to the front of text if I forgot to type something or need to change something