Author Topic: My mom hired an exterminator.  (Read 1809 times)

So far, he's found and smashed many black widow egg sacs, killed a black widow, and killed a baby.
And there's still one running around outside somewhere, apparently. Haven't heard any recent info on that.
I saw a spider in my room a few days ago.
help ;-;

And he's here to kill any insects that are in and around the house, not just one measly spider I found in my room that's probably dead already. They'll be coming back here monthly.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 08:19:03 PM by auzman466 »

He's not there for the spiders.

Omg he killed a baby?!

be careful it might be in your sheets

He's not there for the spiders.

he's actually santa, scoping things out to see if you get presents this year

I have wolf spiders, or whatever kind of spiders explode into tons of baby spiders when you squish them. They are loving horrifying.

Omg he killed a baby?!
WHAT THE forgetxj im laughing so hard jeezus

A single insect seems like such a silly thing to hunt down if it's any smaller than a rottweiler.

A single insect seems like such a silly thing to hunt down if it's any smaller than a rottweiler.
A black widow isnt an insect you dolt

A black widow isnt an insect you dolt

no spiders are insects.

do you even know what a black widow is

I have wolf spiders, or whatever kind of spiders explode into tons of baby spiders when you squish them. They are loving horrifying.
AAHHHH

i used to have one that lived behind my fish tank and he would eat my fish, one day i looked at it and said, "im not taking your stuff anymore motherforgeter". he looked at me, and shot him a few times with my pellet gun lol.

no spiders are insects.
i'm imagining your profile pic as you smashing your brain at this point