Author Topic: JonTron is leaving Game Grumps.  (Read 25526 times)

but it's not?
but it is
gg has an extremely unique, tim and eric-style approach to things, particularly in their non-game videos. rt feels like i'm watching any other LPer. again, some episodes are loving hilarious, but their sense of humor isn't memorable or unique

also, red vs blue sucks

ho-o-oly stuff the fans are going loving nuts this is loving great
it's seriously like watching a bunch of monkeys
pretty much
if there's one thing stupid people are good for other than giving me their money, it's providing a good show

ho-o-oly stuff the fans are going loving nuts this is loving great
it's seriously like watching a bunch of monkeys

this.

still hate it how people are massively unsubscribing and dislike-bombing to show their cool rebel "protest" against it.

JonTron is like Tim & Eric, but for games!

Steam Train is a separate show.
I still bet its going to effect the upload times for gamegrumps.

I like Steam Train better than Game Grumps, actually.

But perhaps they should've done it on a different channel.

I still bet its going to effect the upload times for gamegrumps.

it might, barry edits both shows

Gameplay channels are boring as stuff. +1 for Jon actually doing some quality videos again.

The Steamtrain intro video had me hooked

boy was that a massive disappointment.

What if Steam Train...

Is secretly a new feature on Steam?

Those of us who pay attention know that GameGrumps doesn't affect JonTronShow. They record GG once a week, and Barry does the editing.
Jon has a girlfriend, though, and he could have left to live with her in NYC
Jon also has had some sort of problem with The Game Station, which GameGrumps is a part of.

The strange thing is that if Jon and Arin knew beforehand what was going to happen, it seems they would've told people about it prior to changing everything. Some things like SteamTrain were obviously planned, but Jon seems to be in a different location in Ode to Jon, which is suspicious. Why wouldn't they have recorded it beforehand, everyone at the same location, if it was planned?

It's as if some big thing happened that made Jon suddenly leave, and they're just trying to play it off as Jon focusing on his own show, instead of telling the whole truth.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 06:24:28 AM by Nymethus »

As predicted, the subscriptions are slowly dropping. A lot of people are keeping faith, but the obvious... yeah...

As predicted, the subscriptions are slowly dropping. A lot of people are keeping faith, but the obvious... yeah...
Well its pretty obvious that this show will either go down quick or just keep getting more and more stale until no one is watching. If the stuff that Nymethus said is true, we might not see Jon in this show anymore and that means that it will die off.

It's as if some big thing happened that made Jon suddenly leave, and they're just trying to play it off as Jon focusing on his own show, instead of telling the whole truth.
Dang it, where's Detective SeventhSandwich when you need him?

Alright, so i took screen shots of there subscribers

Yesterday :

Today :

So this is going well for them