Author Topic: JonTron is leaving Game Grumps.  (Read 25523 times)

this is really the biggest subscriber drop in a channel i've noticed

it didn't change that much, but i guess you're right.
it didn't??

the point of the show is that it's game commentary with two good friends, and the appeal comes from those two people and how their comedy works well with the other's.

so if you remove one of those people, the show changes massively.

i'm not saying the reaction is reasonable, though. everyone got a bit more upset than they needed to lol.

People unsubscribe because the channel has to change. Why not leave yourself subscribed in the hopes they will make an announcement video where it is like "You win - We have Jon taped to a chair in the basement and I play next to him." ?

because that's not going to happen, for starters
hopefully, anyway

just watched the Hotline Miami Steam Train thing

two minutes in i couldn't take it anymore

just watched the Hotline Miami Steam Train thing

two minutes in i couldn't take it anymore
steam train could be good if they didn't loving voice act
there's no reason to read out the large text onscreen in an annoying, gruff voice.
i couldn't get that far in it, either.

the castle crashers episode was way better than the first - they should have opened with that one, in fact

subscribed because I wanted to listen to jon and arin forget around playing games.

unsubscribed because it is no longer jon and arin loving around playing games, the content I wanted is no longer there.

not sure why unsubscribing is a huge deal. it's not what I want to watch anymore. simple.

unsubscribing isn't a big deal
making a big stink about it, bitching and moaning incessantly, screaming that everything is wrong... still isn't a big deal, but it's annoying, so

Gosh, when i look at Danny's & Ego's videos it sounds so damn forced.

And then Sniper was no longer able to be used for Arin

Quote from: some guy
What if when Jon decided he didn't enjoy doing Game Grumps anymore, Arin said, "Wouldn't it be hilarious if we just, like, IMMEDIATELY started adding new content with almost, like no warning at all?" and Jon responded, "DUUUDE! Everyone would get so mad, that would be so funny...thats what we should do." "Okay." "wait...like seriously? Like, we're ACTUALLY going to do that?" "Absolutely."

jesus why can i see this happening