Author Topic: JonTron is leaving Game Grumps.  (Read 25528 times)

Dan is pretty funny. I think i like him.

Dan is pretty funny. I think i like him.

dan is hilarious as ninja love party

not grump

grump no

"OH IT'S <insert obvious enemy here>!!!!"
Yes.  comedy gold.

There are these wonderful things called Opinions. Everyone has a different one!

Anyways: Is Dan really funny? Im not too sure how I feel about him.

There are these wonderful things called Opinions. Everyone has a different one!

Anyways: Is Dan really funny? Im not too sure how I feel about him.

Not as funny as Arin x Jon but he has his moments. He also doesn't suck at video games.

Not as funny as Arin x Jon but he has his moments. He also doesn't suck at video games.

I found their sucking at video games funny but annoying.

Indeed, but there is a point where I was about to tear my hair out because of easily missed things. This is a fresh approach.

steam train castle crashers is ok but it really should have gone on its own channel

I always got annoyed when they ignored the obvious hint markers and complained they don't know what to do

Ex. 1/5 of Sonic '06, Glover

hopefully all the internet kiddies will stop using game grumps handicapped sense of humor

hopefully all the internet kiddies will stop using game grumps handicapped sense of humor
no, now they're going to have two shows to leech material from
it's gonna get worse

The subscriptions are up since the last posted screenshot of them. Plus, the dislikes are dying down.

They really should change the intro though. The lyrics were basically giving each other titles, so you can't just replace the person singing. It's weird having someone else be "not so grump." Although I don't know how they could change it to make more sense...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 01:00:24 PM by MegaScientifical »

Sorry, but there's Steam Train, now.

I think it's better this way, because they were always just talking about goddamn McDonalds and stuff while playing Sonic 06 and in only about 10 episodes they actually discussed the game at all (although I've only seen about 15 episodes, or at least half of 15 episodes)