Author Topic: JonTron is leaving Game Grumps.  (Read 25626 times)

you guys know she's just quoting a song, right.

Sure do.

I don't approve.

Arin isn't even funny, I don't see the appeal

I had to do a double take and pinch myself when i saw this just to be sure...

Are they serious? This is just going to damage GameGrumps since all of the "dumbassmass" want to see Jontron and Egoraptor and don't like change. Personally, this is quite a blow for me since i started watching GameGrumps because it was JonTron and Egoraptor playing games together, but i think i can get used to it. If Jon left because his channel was doing badly, what about Egoraptor? He doesn't release videos like ever since GameGrumps started coming out. Eventually Egoraptor might leave and be replaced by someone else, after which GameGrumps will be a different show with another ones name. I know its a stretch, but this one instance opens up a chance for it to happen again.

not what people think

Well that's why youtubers aren't paid to think, Danny's still funny even if he isn't Jon >:/

not what people think
Those dislikers are idiots who are butthurt that Jon is gone. Gone, doing something that they bitched at him to do.

I actually think that Dan is funny.

I actually think that Dan is funny.
I thought that too, but it still opens a huge crack in the consistency of the show.

So hardcore...

iunno it's just that if such a guy who is "experienced with video games" doesn't like a game that meets "all his requirements for a good game" then maybe that guy shouldn't be looked up to for video game knowledge if he's so inconsistent with his opinions or something fuk of mister nobody!!43!

well he wasn't being a richard to me im friends with him i think that was jokingly said
uhh
i hope

iunno it's just that if such a guy who is "experienced with video games" doesn't like a game that meets "all his requirements for a good game" then maybe that guy shouldn't be looked up to for video game knowledge if he's so inconsistent with his opinions or something fuk of mister nobody!!43!

Yeah ego's main issue is that he confuses the phrases "this is a bad game" and "i don't like this game" a lot

Are you always such a richard?
It's Mr. Nobody's job to hate almost everything.
It's in Nobody's sig.
Yeah ego's main issue is that he confuses the phrases "this is a bad game" and "i don't like this game" a lot
That's the only problem I have with him. Other than that, I think he's really funny.

WHAT

I

THEY DIDNT EVEN FINISH SONIC '06 UNLESS HE RECORDED IT BEFORE LEAVING

BUT

i mean new jontrons but

WHFFFFUIYYII
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:54:23 PM by Kimon »

Hopefully JonTron will eventually come back.

WHAT

I

THEY DIDNT EVEN FINISH SONIC '06

BUT

i mean new jontrons but

WHFFFFUIYYII
Most of the videos they upload have been recorded like 5 or so days ago, so I'm pretty sure we will see the rest of the playtrough later.