Author Topic: JonTron is leaving Game Grumps.  (Read 25623 times)

i dont think a person is allowed to take up the "IM AN starfish AND AM COOL AND DONT CARE" persona until theyre able to identify when someone is joking

Joke or not, my response was a joke..

Does that mean I qualify?

Good, maybe it will become watchable again.  Seriously, he was annoying as hell.  All he did was yell non-sequiturs and stumble over basic concepts.  That Punch Out thing was actually quite good.

Good, maybe it will become watchable again.  Seriously, he was annoying as hell.  All he did was yell non-sequiturs and stumble over basic concepts.  That Punch Out thing was actually quite good.
Steam Train is still a stupid idea since it changes the whole show.

Steam Train is a separate show.

Yeah, I watched the hotline miami one, it wasn't really that good.

Yeah, I'm actually a little bit happy about this. I've wanted to see a lot more of Jon on his channel, but. yeah.

I was fine with Jontron making more of his solo videos, and I think Dan is a pretty cool guy, but holy stuff, Steam Train loving sucks so badly.

I love how everyone hates Steam Train

I really think that steam train thing should be it's own channel.

It's just not right at all.

It feels wrong.

I really think that steam train thing should be it's own channel.

It's just not right at all.

It feels wrong.
It feels like EVERY OTHER LP ;n;
that's what made jon and arin so interesting - they're unlike any other let's play channel out there, because they have the smartest sense of humor.
steam train is essentially pewdiepie/roosterteeth/yogscast/what have you, but with better friends/games.

that's what made jon and arin so interesting - they're unlike any other let's play channel out there, because they have the smartest sense of humor.
steam train is essentially pewdiepie/roosterteeth/yogscast/what have you, but with better friends/games.
whoa whoa whoa now

whoa whoa whoa now
Yeah, that's what i was going to say. RoosterTeeth are loving hilarious and so original when it comes to some of their content. Have you even seen any of the Let's Plays on their lp channel?

Urghh, i digress. These new baboons need to forget off. This is game grumps, they can take stuff Train anywhere else.

you keep roosterteeth out of this you filthy whore

guys i'm not stuffting on RT
they're funny and all, GG's just waaay more original.