Author Topic: [Mega Corp] Exotic Creature Containment  (Read 1164 times)

[Mega Corp] Exotic Creature Containment

IMGUR ALBUM OF PICTURES

Exotic Creature Containment is a branch of Mega Corp that deals with the capture, study, and isolation of dangerous creatures.

Behold our JPG quality on behalf of Imgur.

Overview

This is an ECC center where we contain and study exotic creatures.

Prime Agent

Here is Mega Bear, the founder and Prime Agent of not only ECC, but Mega Corp as a whole. He is decked out in a standard uniform, wielding a modern shotgun (T+T by Bushido).

Front Gate

This is the front gate, a direct shot from the garage. The gates actually work, and can be triggered from the small building to the right of the image.

Garage Exterior

This is the exterior of the garage. It has four large upward-sliding doors that the trucks can drive out of to the front gate.

Garage Interior

Inside the garage is an elevated walkway for walking in an elevated fashion. There are also oil drums, but we are also investing in renewable energy because, as you may have guessed, crude oil isn't very efficient, nor cheap, nor renewable...

Truck

This is a truck, complete with a cage in the rear.

Command Center

The command center is where we track reports of exotic creatures.

Typhoons

The typhoons are airborne single-person jets capable of high speeds. They are primarily used for tracking creatures.

Holding Pens

These are the holding pens where we keep creatures. They are held in by electric fences. No, I did not build the trees (Blockbase's Tree Pack). I suck at trees. Literally, though. I thirst for their unprocessed sap.

Viewing Tower

This viewing tower is what we use to keep an eye on the creatures. It is accessible by teledoor.

Not pictured are the armory (just guns on walls), storage (just crates ffs), interior of the command center and lower portion of tower (both are pretty empty), gate control room (just a room with buttons that open the gates).

Credits

Extrude - Helping me with a wall design.
Bushido - T+T weapons.
BAC 162, Fob, Tophius, Stulle - Trees in Blockbase's Tree Pack.
Mega Bear (Me) - Entire rest of build.

Could you give this a decent amount of terrain surrounded it? Hills etc.

Could you give this a decent amount of terrain surrounded it? Hills etc.

I was thinking of doing that in the future, but it would mainly be cubescape lol.