Author Topic: My cat had to be put down today  (Read 1168 times)

my cat was put to sleep ~2 months ago
had him for 11 years.
i'm sorry :(

What does "really sick" mean? If a human said it you'd expect them to be fine in a couple weeks, but you killed the cat. What's up?
over the last few months she has been really sick
in case you still don't understand, he clearly wasn't going to get better in a couple of weeks

What was your cat sick with?

What does "really sick" mean? If a human said it you'd expect them to be fine in a couple weeks, but you killed the cat. What's up?

She wasn't getting any better. EDIT: She HADN'T gotten any better, and was getting worse.

What was your cat sick with?

I don't really know, but she was sneezing and coughing blood for a couple of weeks, and she had lost the ability to meow/make sounds. She also wasn't eating as much.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 06:47:41 PM by Daswiruch »

she might've had cancer. idk what else pets die of a lot

condolences for you op, my cat is 13, my dad bought her as a present for my mom. i hope she lives as long as your cat did. also thumbs up on the pokemon name.

condolences for you op, my cat is 13, my dad bought her as a present for my mom. i hope she lives as long as your cat did. also thumbs up on the pokemon name.

Uh, what? Onix is the pokemon's name. We named her Onyx after the mineral that is black.

and today she dies at her age of 19 and mine of 13.
So you typed this in heaven? Also find your cat in heaven

So you typed this in heaven? Also find your cat in heaven

lolololo u so funy

I get what you mean, but I forgot to seperate the fact that I haven't died yet.

Uh, what? Onix is the pokemon's name. We named her Onyx after the mineral that is black.

homophone but w/e