Author Topic: Psp  (Read 2288 times)

Psp's sniper tdm:
Ok so I joined it to be greeted by a guy with a shotgun at my face, i had no weapons, apperantly there was netheir a spawn room and you didn't spawn with guns, now sometimes this makes sense but this time it didn't what-so-ever, there were only about five weapons in a different room, there were at most 6 weapons there (all 1 hit kill weapons, and of course; the old school rifle which uses raycasts) so there would be no customization so there is no need for a different room with all the weapons in it. Not only this but it is so much easier to spawnkill when you have raycast snipers, a shotgun, and when people spawn they have no weapons.

The build is not that great but that's not as important when you're in a tdm, but it certianly is abusable, there are 3 different ways to leave your spawn point (that I know of), at the top, side, or front. So all you really need is 3 snipers on the other team and  you pretty much can't get out

NOEDIT: forget I accidentally posted it, the title was meant to be psp's sniper tdm

camping in the other base with a sniper, I couldn't get more images but at one point, a camper had gotten a 26 kill spree

oh this tdm
it really sucks tbh

Time to rant again.

Shotguns in a Sniper TDM

I could understand it can help stop 5 minute no scope duels, but what the actual forget? Both teams constantly uses it since it has high damage, unlimited range with no bullet drop-off, and shoots out 3 projectiles at once. A weak pistol from T+T would probably work better, since the add-ons there hail from RTB.

This isn't a sniper tdm at all. Everyone's sniping with shotguns. The other team just shoots it from a far and ends up raping everyone else because snipers have not time to react. Not to mention the gun itself screams spawnkilling, since both bases are outfitted with no spawn protection whatsoever.

And in the end Psp just sits his ass offline not caring for his server and let his mentally unstable admins do his job of moderation.

Really, the concept of having something powerful like a shotgun in a Sniper-related team deathmatch is absolutely handicapped because stuff like in the OP will happen. This is clearly Psp's fault and nothing more.

Time to rant again.

Shotguns in a Sniper TDM

I could understand it can help stop 5 minute no scope duels, but what the actual forget? Both teams constantly uses it since it has high damage, unlimited range with no bullet drop-off, and shoots out 3 projectiles at once. A weak pistol from T+T would probably work better, since the add-ons there hail from RTB.

This isn't a sniper tdm at all. Everyone's sniping with shotguns. The other team just shoots it from a far and ends up raping everyone else because snipers have no time to react. Not to mention the gun itself screams spawnkilling, since both bases are outfitted with no spawn protection whatsoever.

And in the end Psp just sits his ass offline not caring for his server and let his mentally unstable admins do his job of moderation.

Really, the concept of having something powerful like a shotgun in a Sniper-related team deathmatch is absolutely handicapped because stuff like in the OP will happen. This is clearly Psp's fault and nothing more.
grammar issues fixed to avoid germans, sorry for double post

3rd drama on psp's stuff server

3rd drama on psp's stuff server
NOEDIT I meant to say
This is the 3rd drama on his server

NOEDIT I meant to say
This is the 3rd drama on his server
there's been more in the past

Yeah, stuff map by Psp no big surprise.

I'd like to point out that there's a loving open door way ACROSS the opening of the weapon room. You don't spawn with weapons you have to go retrieve them yourself. (Im assuming its for sniper selection) Once in a while, if your team is out numbered, you have some kids camping the weapon room.

I remember the days when people actually used to test out their maps before hosting.

[im g width=800]http://puu.sh/3rWql.png[/img]
Except AdinX tried to be a good admin (unlike many of the others).

Psp megathread needs to be made