Author Topic: Why Do Haters Hate On Furrys?  (Read 9135 times)

I think the human characteristics just justify their attraction to animals in their brains.

You are grasping for straws more than a horse who just got his bed burned down

one of the only people
You worded it funny and I thought you meant only you had a clean avatar.

op has trolled hard

You don't reproduce with the bum or the breasts
just sayin
humans are attracted to breasts because of milk
humans are attracted to butts namely because of their proximity to reproductive organs, easy way of identifying "child bearing hips," and vague resemblance to breasts (here, do some learning about butts)
are you going to quit dodging my question and explain why you want to forget a dog or what

humans are attracted to breasts because of milk
humans are attracted to butts namely because of their proximity to reproductive organs, easy way of identifying "child bearing hips," and vague resemblance to breasts (here, do some learning about butts)
are you going to quit dodging my question and explain why you want to forget a dog or what

When did I ever say I want to forget a dog

op has trolled hard
just realized how entirely possible that is

no, see, that was my answer to you

no, see, that was my answer to you
And that was his answer to you.
On a side note, how was you posting his avatar an answer?

What about being a furry inherently suggests wanting to have love with an actual animal?

It's a fandom, that, at its very core, is just interest in artwork featuring and involving anthropomorphic animals.

Yeah, some furries are zoophiles

and some atheists are misogynistic dudebros

so what?

What about being a furry inherently suggests wanting to have love with an actual animal?

It's a fandom, that, at its very core, is just interest in artwork featuring and involving anthropomorphic animals.

Yeah, some furries are zoophiles

and some atheists are misogynistic dudebros

so what?
There are also some non-furry zoophiles.

can i just say op is a troll because the word 'furry' itself is from the latin 'furralum' lit. animal sodomy

tl;dr furries aren't a race or anything, they actively choose to associate themselves with the group so what the hell do they expect
>fights for women's right to abort unwanted children and calls anyone who objects stupid
>wants to deny people from personifying themselves with animals

>fights for women's right to abort unwanted children and calls anyone who objects stupid
>wants to deny people from personifying themselves with animals
I'm pretty sure there's a difference between having a pro-choice abortion and proxy bestiality.