Author Topic: Why Do Haters Hate On Furrys?  (Read 9138 times)

furries are more mature and accepting and understanding than those bronies

because they are all friends

Why do haters hate on furrys?

WHY IS THE SKY loving BLUE THEN!?!?

The white light from the sun is a mixture of all colours of the rainbow. These colors of light are distinguished by their different wavelengths. Blue wavelengths scatter the strongest.

Your turn.

and furries and bronies are the same damn thing.

let me sum up my opinions on furries and the whole lot
I couldn't give two stuffs about people that has a special interest for humans covered in fur/anthropomorphic animals. special interestes is special interestes.
I find otherkins entertaining, and tend to laugh at them. But I wouldn't go on a community site and mock them. Some people should be left to their own devices.
people that dress in mangy carpets and run around in public places pretending to be animals are heretics and must be purged
bestiality is a sin against nature.

oh, and bronies are cool if they can shut up about the show once in a while and stop with the gorillion crossovers and obnoxious behavior.
this is hypocritical because I am a Homestuck fan but i can't please everyone
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 10:27:12 PM by Ector »

oh, /b/

your wisdom transcends through the indecent and permeates through the mossy cracks of the internet where it festers right back into itself

wait a second
are "those" furries loveually attracted to anthropomorphic animals or... animals in general?  

wait a second
are "those" furries loveually attracted to anthropomorphic animals or... animals in general? 

like, 90% of furries look down upon bestiality

so

figure it out I guess

wait a second
both. furries should be shunned in society. and its good that they are

because people that are attracted to non-humans/ think they are an non-human are mental

like, 90% of furries look down upon bestiality

so

figure it out I guess
that makes no sense
you guys get heated when you see drawn bestiality, but cringe when you see real bestiality? wat.

that makes no sense
you guys get heated when you see drawn bestiality, but cringe when you see real bestiality? wat.

Well, for starters, when I said what I did, that means drawn as well, but probably a small percentage is what you described

secondly, would you prefer someone draws a dog dong, or actually goes out and fiddles with one

that makes no sense
If they don't like regular bestiality, then what makes you think they'll like drawn bestiality?