Author Topic: Munkurious the terrible admin  (Read 5588 times)

It saddens me to see that this is what Blockland has turned out to be.

What's worse is how op is still trying to defend his position.

It has only just begun. It will get worse.

i dunno this is about as bad as it's always been

it's not really even changing. it's basically exactly the same

also, i'm pretty sure munk was being cheeky when he said 'drama me then' because the entire action of going out of your way to drama someone is viewed as pathetic because in essence you're calling in the community to see which side is in the right, and he knew he hadn't done anything wrong

and it should be noted that he hasn't done anything wrong

lock the thread now please.

Then why the hell did you make a ghost brick in the first place then disagreed into removing it?
You are not supposed to build. You are not suppost to plant ghost bricks. What the forget were going to do with it anyway?
I got picked for builder which allowed you to build so people could guess. when the round was over, the ghost brick was left there.

I got picked for builder which allowed you to build so people could guess. when the round was over, the ghost brick was left there.
Then that means he killed you only to get you out of the building area. I don't see how that's abusive?

Then that means he killed you only to remove your ghost brick, probably to prevent ghost brick owner confusion. I don't see how that's abusive?
No edit.

Show us the IRC chat?

Ww
Welcome back

OT: /anti-support

i like how people are whining about being banned from a server, calling the admin terrible, whilst the reasoning
behind the temporary ban was completely legitimate

This is a true statement.
OP is a total dumbass.

This is what I was gonna do. :I

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 01:43:10 PM by Ephialtes »