Author Topic: Munkurious the terrible admin  (Read 5586 times)

How exactly did I 'not listen' to him? and if he gets all mad about a 1x1 ghost brick, then that's his problem

Then you did something else.
Are  you even perma banned?

Then you did something else.
Are  you even perma banned?

Nope. It's like five hours.

this server is annoyingly unmoderated

i like this server but that removes a lot from it

trolls get away or get a kick while if you disrespect the admins you get banned

By the way, heres proof of superblue.

Lol what did he do exactly?

his project is being developed and you were being annoying and a liability it seems

and if he gets all mad about a 1x1 ghost brick, then that's his problem
except it's his server
that being said, if you're at someone's house and take a piss all over the toilet seat, would you just say "WELL THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM THAT YOU DON'T LIKE IT" to them if they confront you about it?

Lol what did he do exactly?

Explain to me: How is that sarcasm? It clearly seemed like a trolling attempt. In addition to that, you refused to listen to an admin, which is also bannable offense.

his project is being developed and you were being annoying and a liability it seems
except it's his server
that being said, if you're at someone's house and take a piss all over the toilet seat, would you just say "WELL THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM THAT YOU DON'T LIKE IT" to them if they confront you about it?
I never actually sprayed him, so think about it this way. Would you get kicked out of a country if you even SAID that you were going to poke the president? No. So it's the same thing. and with the piss on the toilet seat, that doesnt relate to having a ghost brick in the map somewhere doing absolutely nothing

he's testing.
and even if the ghost brick didn't forget anything up it's still annoying regardless.
you also looked at my brown townogy the wrong way, good job.

i wasn't saying anything about you spraying him either although that also made you look even more annoying when you're on a testing server.

he's testing.
and even if the ghost brick didn't forget anything up it's still annoying regardless.
you also looked at my brown townogy the wrong way, good job.

i wasn't saying anything about you spraying him either although that also made you look even more annoying especially when you were on a testing server.

-snip-
He more than likely kicked you because he thought you were going to intentionally spam 1x1 bricks outside of the build. If he didn't issue a warning in-game, then he probably did via RTBC.

I never actually sprayed him, so think about it this way. Would you get kicked out of a country if you even SAID that you were going to poke the president? No. So it's the same thing. and with the piss on the toilet seat, that doesnt relate to having a ghost brick in the map somewhere doing absolutely nothing

No but if you are going to get in a private building and say you will punch the owner in the face the bodyguards will throw you out of it anyway.

It was a 100% legit reason to ban you.

Dramas like these have got to stop. You protested on his server and got banned. This is completely fair. I would type more but I'm using an iPod touch.

He more than likely kicked you because he thought you were going to intentionally spam 1x1 bricks outside of the build. If he didn't issue a warning in-game, then he probably did via RTBC.
You couldn't even build. the game scripts or whatever prevented it.

Dramas like these have got to stop. You protested on his server and got banned. This is completely fair. I would type more but I'm using an iPod touch.
I did protest the server. I was joking. Also, I never thought of posting a drama until he said this via IRC: