Author Topic: Megashot - Take better screenshots  (Read 86743 times)

You don't need a good computer noobs.  That's the whole point.  You can run in 640x480 and take a 5120x3840 screenshot.

Omg he haz spoken lol.

I will probably never use these cause I see a difference...

You don't need a good computer noobs.  That's the whole point.  You can run in 640x480 and take a 5120x3840 screenshot.

EPIC SAUCE!!!

I Don't see a difference actually!

I Don't see a difference actually!
There isn't really a difference, you can just take DOF Screenshots that are bigger than the resolution of your monitor

Like say you have a monitor with 1024x768 resolution but you can't make Blockland go to any higher resolutions, you can use the Megashot feature to do so, and once you've set the Megashot factor and taken the DOF Screenshot, you'll have a DOF Screenshot bigger than the resolution you were using when you took that screenshot

If I use scale factor 4, ACDSee says "The source data format is recognized." Blockland does take the screenshot successfully and the file is created, but it's 0 KB.

Oh for christ sake I hope this is a joke
Hopefully...
Doubt it..

where do I save it to make it work?

where do I save it to make it work?
You don't save it anywhere, it's a feature for taking a screenshot, when you take a screenshot, it automatically is saved to the 'screenshots' folder

xD This takes a very long time to take a screenshot

how do you post builds you made?

For those that can't see the diffrence, look at the left side of his hat then look at the Megashot photo in the exact same place