Author Topic: back from the hospital  (Read 4150 times)

I've tried being optimistic. I tried staying positive. And for a while, it worked. But as I've learned, life will always take what makes you happy, and shove you to the dirt. I'm not really depressed. I'm just thinking realisticly. It prevents the pain of getting hopes up.

I've tried being optimistic. I tried staying positive. And for a while, it worked. But as I've learned, life will always take what makes you happy, and shove you to the dirt. I'm not really depressed. I'm just thinking realisticly. It prevents the pain of getting hopes up.
Heres what you do.
Get back up
Dust yourself off
And get your ass back into life.

Just because life throws you down it doesn't mean you should act like its over right then.

Heres what you do.
Get back up
Dust yourself off
And get your ass back into life.

Just because life throws you down it doesn't mean you should act like its over right then.
it gets old after the 100th time you get up.

it gets old after the 100th time you get up.
Oh, you'll be okay.
You're just being a teenager who thinks all is bad.

You're a loving cunt.
I would have sympathy if told anywhere else besides the Blockland Forums. Virtually everything posted on these boards to garner sympathy or attention is fake.

Well, first of all, what makes you happy?

"It's about hard you can get hit and keep moving forward"

Thought I'd throw is some motivational quote in there

you're not thinking realistically

You know who don't get kicked into the dirt? Rich people. Follow a rich person around for a week and copy what he does.

I'm just thinking realisticly.
are you really?

i think that's one thing that's holding you back.

'realism' isn't something that needs to be the central concept of your psychology. a much better replacement is logic.

especially when your definition of 'realism' is so pessimistic.

you're not thinking realistically
care to explain?  Was what I said not true? Are there not bloody wars against fellow humans over myths legends and theories?

care to explain?  Was what I said not true? Are there not bloody wars against fellow humans over myths legends and theories?
1. get busy living
2. get busy dying

Dear god at this point no one should care lol

care to explain?  Was what I said not true? Are there not bloody wars against fellow humans over myths legends and theories?
The problem is that those guys are idiots and most of the world doesn't fight