Author Topic: back from the hospital  (Read 4145 times)

he didnt describe what kind of walmart knife. BULLstuff he could have bought an army knife or a steak knife! DEATH TO THE LIAR

Rule #5

Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it.

he didnt describe what kind of walmart knife. BULLstuff he could have bought an army knife or a steak knife! DEATH TO THE LIAR

You completely misunderstood what I posted, like 100%.

Rule #5

Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it.

He tried to kill himself. He forgot the second rule of Self Delete, if you arent dead after you stab yourself the first time, stab yourself again!
This rule should be encforced

He tried to kill himself. He forgot the second rule of Self Delete, if you arent dead after you stab yourself the first time, stab yourself again!
This rule should be encforced
Violation will result in a punishment of death by knife.

I enjoy how after I posted this thread went from serious to kill yourself

When I think of all the bad in the world I think of ways to help it, even if I most likely ill never follow through with it, it's a good way to motivate. Also get some hobbys

oh my god your life is so horrible
i know, right?
and it doesn't even matter that you live in america, you have internet, food, clean water, education and a lot of chances to live a successful life....
yeah all of that doesn't matter im gona go kill myself because of "crossfire" and "media" or something way more important

dear OP, when you Self Delete, a better topic would be "how do i kill myself properly"

guys guys guys, this is superslayer. Now if memory serves me correctly, he used to be a total friend. He ran around saying he's in his 20's or whatever, and he has a wife or girlfriend or some stuff. Then one day out of the blue he says that it was actually his brother and that his "brother" gave him the account. So really it would be no surprise if this was for attention.
Called it.

You're a loving cunt.

There is nothing that can ever be so strong enough to make you commit Self Delete.

>thinks are super depressed
>becomes adult with adult responsibilities
>"I WISH I COULD GO BACK TO BEING 16"

There is nothing that can ever be so strong enough to make you commit Self Delete.
except for the person who is physically forcing you to Self Delete.

here we go

uh

here we went?