Author Topic: Suggest me new games for $65 or less.  (Read 1551 times)

The games I like are medieval action sort of, like chivalry, or Skyrim, I have the AC series and completed skyrim on xbox, my brother has chivalry and I might get it, suggest me some new ones I will wait for steam summer sale but i'd like to know beforehand so I can get it early on in the sale.

edit;
I have more but they're in different files etc, like blockland, gta, league of legends,
I might get like $10-20 of Riot Points.
Edit2 these are my games -
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 05:13:35 AM by Starzy »

Mount and Blade: Warband

I'm with Auzman and Weaver on this one. You should definitely look into Dark Souls.

I'm with Auzman and Weaver on this one. You should definitely look into Dark Souls.
So what one, prepare to die edition?

what game is over 65 bucks?

you are sorta basically asking any game

what game is over 65 bucks?

you are sorta basically asking any game
did you read the title?

I'm concerned on how your games are shortcuts to the Internet, and the other thing is the memory on your games.

Like seriously, my Assassin's Creed Revelations is 45,784 KB, yours is 1 KB.  What the actual forget.

I'm concerned on how your games are shortcuts to the Internet, and the other thing is the memory on your games.

Like seriously, my Assassin's Creed Revelations is 45,784 KB, yours is 1 KB.  What the actual forget.
Windows thinks Steam shortcuts are URLs due to the way they're configured.

Also I don't think I have a shortcut on my desktop bigger then 6kb, why are yours so big?

Windows thinks Steam shortcuts are URLs due to the way they're configured.

Also I don't think I have a shortcut on my desktop bigger then 6kb, why are yours so big?

I think it's the UPlay launcher he has. It works different from Steam. I guess, as it's not really a shortcut (you don't need to make it one)

rogue legacy, cant stop playing it

did you read the title?
yes but my point was still valid.