Author Topic: >>The American Thread<<  (Read 11757 times)

Does anyone go to York fireworks

I'm so happy that it's finally legal to buy/sell fireworks in Michigan, now I don't have to go to Illinois to get them lol
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 10:09:25 PM by Zloff »

I really want to leave America, or at least the south. Everything is horrible down here.
move north

problem solved

I don't consider Texas as part of the (stereotypical) South. People in Texas are incredibly nice, just refrain from talking political views if you're a extreme liberal lol.

Idk where my state lies, its mid so I guess you can call it whatever.

Big Macs, trucks, beer, and eagles.
forget yea, 'murica
Dont forget more fat girls than anywhere else

So uh, nobody goes to York fireworks?

I am an immigrant, but i love the ideas that America was built upon. Happy fourth of july.
the originating foreigner is more american than the americans. why. oh god why.

this isn't fair
we're just as free up here in the northeast but none of our ideals get expressed in typical american things
fogeddaboutit

the pictures were funny until the fat jokes

move north

problem solved
Move to more moderate state. The Liberal and Conservative State's are crazy, I live in California. The state let a bunch of valley farmers suffer starve and cut off most of their water for crops to save a tiny fish that has a 1 year life span from extinction. Death to the DELTA SMELT!

Also for a blue state, it's not very blue
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 09:42:11 PM by Harm94 »

but the blue is where it counts, in the big-cities with the big voters.

but the blue is where it counts, in the big-cities with the big voters.
I think the State would be better off if California was broken up into smaller 2-3 smaller states since the people would be better represented. Southern California has tried to become it's own state in the past since all the politicians are up north in Sacramento which means there be more northern bias.