Author Topic: .  (Read 5566 times)

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:31:17 AM by Pload »

Wow I'm actually pretty excited for this game. Once I get some money ill be sure to pledge!

Will voicechat be built into the game? If not, are you expected to solve coop puzzles by text based communication, because that seems pretty tedious

i would pay but im broke

here i was about to bash this thread by saying no one wants to back your stuffty indie game but after i looked at the video it seems that it looks really nice and planned out, definitely going to follow up with this and pledge money when i can

I would back but I currently have 0 control over my finances.

"This project will only be funded if at least $40,000 is pledged by Friday Aug 2, 12:32pm EDT. "

Good luck, I don't expect this thing to be backed as fast as Planetary Anihalation was.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:31:33 AM by Pload »

Start a reddit, talk to some youtubers, if you have a beta version try to get ahold or TotalHalibut.

Start a reddit, talk to some youtubers, if you have a beta version try to get ahold of TotalHalibut.

Yeah, spread the word, and we will, too.

with my birthday coming up the day after tomorrow I will make sure to back some money
this looks great c:

The game looks cool and i would play it but i don't understand why you need $40,000 to make it.

I'll try to back this whenever I get some money.

Do you seriously expect 40 grand in a month? If so then you're crazy.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:31:25 AM by Pload »