Author Topic: MRPG - Medieval RPG - Need Help! [hiatus]  (Read 9533 times)

-snip-
Like it?
being completely honest, no, the handle is too round and dark

being completely honest, no, the handle is too round and dark

Ya, I messed it up, let me get a better picture, it was smooth shaded in the wrong place.

yay

Improved lighter textures.

Or this?

More Blockhead proportional.

lovey ass hybrid.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 05:45:16 PM by Mounds Bar »

Feel free to use my PickAxe model.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5tgrwlnjgdr/pickaxe.dts

Already in .dts format. It's a model I made for scattered space 4 years ago. I have every right to give it out. Use it.
Pandan, can I have your texture and your model so I can get the handle and piece it on to the axe so it matches?

Actually, nevermind.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 05:54:57 PM by Mounds Bar »

Well, I guess it's getting better...

The black thing at the bottom of just a perspective of it, by the way.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 06:03:53 PM by Mounds Bar »

May I suggest that when a player commits a crime, an appropriate bounty is placed on his head. Stealing a horse may be for 200 coins for example and murder 800. This brings assassins and bounty hunters and wonderful things like that in to play.

May I suggest that when a player commits a crime, an appropriate bounty is placed on his head. Stealing a horse may be for 200 coins for example and murder 800. This brings assassins and bounty hunters and wonderful things like that in to play.
Only if the crime is witnessed.

Bounties will be a part of the crime system, yes.

Mounds it's coming along a lot better, yes.

I'm going to start Beta signups seeing as I have most elements finished

Bounties will be a part of the crime system, yes.

Mounds it's coming along a lot better, yes.

I'm going to start Beta signups seeing as I have most elements finished
Can you have Pandan give me his textures?

Alpha sign-ups, don't rush this stuff, JazZ.

This is probably going to be my 8th revision and my last despite a few minor improvements, has better proportions now.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 10:57:11 PM by Mounds Bar »

Can you have Pandan give me his textures?

Alpha sign-ups, don't rush this stuff, JazZ.

-snippic-

This is probably going to be my 8th revision and my last despite a few minor improvements, has better proportions now.
Textures? They're just 16x16 .png images of a solid color?

One named wood and the other named metal i think

Textures? They're just 16x16 .png images of a solid color?

One named wood and the other named metal i think
Upload textures please.

Upload textures please.
Uh, lol?

Open up photoshop/paint.net
Make a 16x16 image
Color it all one solid color
Save it (png and jpg work)

« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 04:52:24 AM by Pandan »

How about you learn to comprehend what you're reading and quit acting like an egotist, he just asked if you could upload the textures files that you used on your pickaxe, not write a damn tutorial (which isn't very well written in my opinion). And assuming he's new to modding is unfair, I get that he should probably be creating the resources for himself and I know he's perfectly capable of doing so, but just because he didn't doesn't mean that he is new to creating custom content for this game.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 03:55:02 AM by Kadon »

How about you learn to comprehend what you're reading and quit acting like an egotist, he just asked if you could upload the textures files that you used on your pickaxe, not write a damn tutorial (which isn't very well written in my opinion). And assuming he's new to modding is unfair, I get that he should probably be creating the resources for himself and I know he's perfectly capable of doing so, but just because he didn't doesn't mean that he is new to creating custom content for this game.

How is assuming he's new to modding unfair?
You do realize 99% of blockland models go by the same solid color "texture" structure right?
Btw it's not a texture. It's a material.

They're not even resources dude. I told him earlier what the ref file names were. I just assumed he knew, my mistake. He didn't know. That's why i'm telling him.
Not being an egotist. Text doesn't convey emotion.

I made a mistake, I should have not put a snarky touch to the reply. You're right.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 05:14:06 AM by Pandan »