Installing blockland on another harddrive?

Author Topic: Installing blockland on another harddrive?  (Read 1203 times)

I'm probably dumb but is there a way to install blockland on my second harddrive that isn't (C:)?
i tried putting the installer in the hard drive and then running it but it automatically went to my first hard drive

copy your entire blockland folder into the second harddrive. make sure the launcher files are in your blockland folder, download the blockland portable app and install it to your blockland folder

Here, have a copy/paste tutorial:

Changing Your Blockland Profile Path (for Windows)

Right click on your Blockland shortcut and go to Properties. Click the Shortcut tab.

The target field will look something like this:
Code: [Select]
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockland\BlocklandLauncher.exe"
To change Blockland's directory, add the -profilePath "C:\Path to\folder" parameter to the end. The target should now look like this:
Code: [Select]
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Blockland\BlocklandLauncher.exe" -profilePath "C:\Path to\folder"You can now launch the game using that shortcut and it will install the files to your new profile path.

Having said that, Greek, I've always wondered why the blockland launcher isn't used as a replacement for the setup installer.

Having said that, Greek, I've always wondered why the blockland launcher isn't used as a replacement for the setup installer.
Non-admins / standard users could use it that way. I used the launcher to install blockland
on my new computer without admin, and it installed all the files needed.

http://blockland.us/Download.html

middle of the page
download blockland portable
always run blockland using the "RunMe" file
all your stuff will be installed inside the folder, no matter where the folder is

http://blockland.us/Download.html

middle of the page
download blockland portable
always run blockland using the "RunMe" file
all your stuff will be installed inside the folder, no matter where the folder is
I use that for servers.