Author Topic: My brother has a serious addiction to League  (Read 6845 times)

not really

he has a nice car, he works from home, and he has a girlfriend

i don't get what the big deal is here

The point is your brother sounds like he's not an starfish. lol

There's a difference between being an addict and being an addict who can manage his time and not act like a richard to everyone. :O

not really

he has a nice car, he works from home, and he has a girlfriend

i don't get what the big deal is here
It's pretty much living with a sack of stuff (no offense) that does nothing but play LoL 24/7

I don't know if you read the OP or not though but it sounds pretty bad.

It's pretty much living with a sack of stuff (no offense) that does nothing but play LoL 24/7

I don't know if you read the OP or not though but it sounds pretty bad.

None taken. It's pretty true. xD

I mean, not to put on the emo cigarette look here, but it'd be nice to have a brother for once. :c

While he's in the bathroom, delete his character, and video tape his reaction.

tell him that if he does not stop playing for an amount of time (whatever you want) you will delete his character and LoL

tell him that if he does not stop playing for an amount of time (whatever you want) you will delete his character and LoL

Like I said, these things can't be done so simply. Besides, that's downright cruel. :L

Password his computron and set up an elaborate adventure outside so he can find it

God damn...

I would probably say the same thing about my self. All I ever do in the summer is just sit my ass on the computer all day lol. Although, I don't like league, not my kind of game tbh.

Are you implying that people don't like DOTA/League because they're bad at it?

:L
that's how most games work, with a few rare exceptions

Password his computron and set up an elaborate adventure outside so he can find it
THIIIIIIIIIIIS

While he's in the bathroom, delete his character, and video tape his reaction.

You obviously haven't played league, there is no characters and you can't delete accounts.

Also we Warcraft 3 vets will never forget how DOTA destroyed our precious multiplayer section. All those fun custom maps, forever buried by that that stupid lane game. Also the MOBA genre is killing my favorite genre, the RTS genre.
oh god this
I remember that, there used to be tower defence maps, life of a peasant roleplays, various tag games. stuff was cool, we had a custom map for everything.

You obviously haven't played league, there is no characters and you can't delete accounts.
You don't have to be like that, you could just tell him
it's not as if we're superior if we've played league

Yeah, if there was a way, that'd probably be ridiculous.

You don't have to be like that, you could just tell him
it's not as if we're superior if we've played league

There's a few problems I'd like to address:

1. Would you take crack away from a crack addict? He would obviously go through withdrawal; same rules apply to my brother with LoL.

2. You guys make it sound so easy just to troll him thinking that it will somehow get him off of League. We really need to be realistic about this.

3. If I did any of these things, the only thing that will do is cause us to grow even farther apart. He'd also start acting like a total richard to me and probably break something I own when I'm not at home. ._.

Unplug the computer and bury it in fresh soil.