Author Topic: My brother has a serious addiction to League  (Read 6465 times)

damn, it couldn't even be a good game?
put him down, he's been list to the dark side

Someone will probably set him straight. If your parents kick him out of the house and he's on his own he's gonna need to get his priorities straight.

Someone will probably set him straight. If your parents kick him out of the house and he's on his own he's gonna need to get his priorities straight.

Yeah, they already got him a car. So he has transportation, a job, and a serious lack of responsibility. The only thing he needs to do is get off that stuffty game and start preparing for life. .-.

Yeah, they already got him a car. So he has transportation, a job, and a serious lack of responsibility. The only thing he needs to do is get off that stuffty game and start preparing for life. .-.
When he finds out he can't hold a job that might send him a message as well.

When he finds out he can't hold a job that might send him a message as well.

Hopefully. Him and I work the same job so he tries to get me to cover for him a lot. Which I did a couple times and ended up regretting it severely. ;-;

He won't even cover me back. lol

Hopefully. Him and I work the same job so he tries to get me to cover for him a lot. Which I did a couple times and ended up regretting it severely. ;-;

He won't even cover me back. lol
Just don't do it then, its not your responsibility to pick up his slack.

replace his videocard with an nvidia tnt2
that'll make him cry

I could never get into league of legends, I tried it for a few days and ended up never playing it again.

This. LoL isn't my type.

Solution:Disable his firewall and download a bunch of stuff and clown research

Another reason I left public school. Too many people had stuff interests in gaming. Too much hype about Minecraft, LoL, and COD. Disgusting.

lololololololol, how can you even say that without realizing how stupid that is.

A large influx of BEES should put a stop to this

Another reason I left public school. Too many people had stuff interests in gaming. Too much hype about Minecraft, LoL, and COD. Disgusting.
you left public school because people liked different games than you?....
are you handicapped or something

This is exactly why home school is (sometimes) bad.

You have to learn to deal with other people's opinions lol, get used to the real world. At home schooling you don't get that mostly.

you left public school because people liked different games than you?....
are you handicapped or something

Most people spouting the evils of public school are.