Author Topic: Apparently I have testicular cancer, why internet?  (Read 3276 times)

Hey WebMD, I have a headache. What does that mean?
You have brain cancer, you will die in 20 days.

ew water tastes gross.
You can't actually taste water, some animals can but humans cannot, you can only taste what it's been through
Eg. (Metal pipes)

So you're obviously getting rusty water or somestuff.

You can't actually taste water, some animals can but humans cannot, you can only taste what it's been through
I call bullstuff. I can taste distilled water that has absolutely no solutes in it.

obviously, but i hate water.

You're not living a very healthy lifestyle if you don't drink any water. It'll hurt you in the long run.
Stay hydrated, kids.

I call bullstuff. I can taste distilled water that has absolutely no solutes in it.
Thats the bottle you're tasting.
Try spring water, you'll taste nothing but the water. (I mean water straight from a spring, nothing store bought)
You can find one usually if you follow a river or something.

Thats the bottle you're tasting.
Try spring water, you'll taste nothing but the water. (I mean water straight from a spring, nothing store bought)
You can find one usually if you follow a river or something.
It's not 'the bottle I'm tasting'. I've tasted distilled water straight out of a pyrex beaker before. It's not tasteless by any means.

Also wtf, you're telling me that a plastic bottle will change the taste of water, but a spring that is full of micro-organisms and dirt is free of solutes? Are you joking?

It's not 'the bottle I'm tasting'. I've tasted distilled water straight out of a pyrex beaker before. It's not tasteless by any means.

Also wtf, you're telling me that a plastic bottle will change the taste of water, but a spring that is full of micro-organisms and dirt is free of solutes? Are you joking?
You clearly don't know what a good spring is. Its the purest water you'll ever not taste.
Absolutely tasteless and cold as can be.

You clearly don't know what a good spring is. Its the purest water you'll ever not taste.
Absolutely tasteless and cold as can be.
Is this why companies like Fiji have to filter their water using reverse osmosis before they bottle it?

Is this why companies like Fiji have to filter their water using reverse osmosis before they bottle it?
Apparently they have a bad spring, I know for a fact that there are springs that have pure water that is completely clean.
I've drank from one before and I'll tell you what, I want to head back one day and get more.

Apparently they have a bad spring, I know for a fact that there are springs that have pure water that is completely clean.
I've drank from one before and I'll tell you what, I want to head back one day and get more.
So you're telling me that your tongue is more precise than an electronic liquid chromatography detector?

this thread gave me cancer

So you're telling me that your tongue is more precise than an electronic liquid chromatography detector?
We are talking taste, not fancy detector stuff.

turn your head and cough

We are talking taste, not fancy detector stuff.
'Pure water' refers to water free of solutes. Are you trolling?

'Pure water' refers to water free of solutes. Are you trolling?
No I am not trolling. You just misunderstood what I meant when I was speaking in terms of 'pure water'