██ Terraining - How-To Guide ██ Updated 3/20/13 - Rampscaping

Poll

What is your favorite type of terraining?

Basic Cubescaping
60 (27.4%)
Unaligned Cubescaping
27 (12.3%)
Normal Brickscaping
39 (17.8%)
Rampscaping
12 (5.5%)
Platescaping
17 (7.8%)
Mix
64 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 219

Author Topic: ██ Terraining - How-To Guide ██ Updated 3/20/13 - Rampscaping  (Read 36395 times)

You should make a minecraft like terrain section! My server has a lot of that if you want to come check it out!

You should make a minecraft like terrain section! My server has a lot of that if you want to come check it out!
[>Cubescaping]?

happy birthday to myself bump!

Oh hey this thread..

Happy birthday I guess.

needs sticky, but in like gallery or something

happy birthday to myself bump!
Happy birthday rotating cake terrain guy!

random bump to make sure this stays alive so i can still edit the OP if I need to.

random bump to make sure this stays alive so i can still edit the OP if I need to.

Good job! I try to remember bumping this every once in a while, but I keep forgetting it :c

I just noticed this. Would not have noticed without bump. Thank you bumpers!
I do a bit of odds-and-ends building myself, but I'm better at structure building than terrain building. I had a couple large cave areas that all turned out like stuff and now I know why. Thank you!

>Modular Terrain section

If you can help I'd gladly appreciate it.
I can help with ModTer terrain. I posted this before reading the comment you made about leaving Blockland for a while. We'll miss you, sir.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 12:26:16 AM by Rye »

I can help with ModTer terrain. I posted this before reading the comment you made about leaving Blockland for a while. We'll miss you, sir.
no its fine i lurk around. if you submit something i'll look through it and put it in.
kk
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 12:13:44 AM by Conan »