13 (59.1%)
Yes, but tell your friends you're doing it
2 (9.1%)
No, your name is fine.
4 (18.2%)
No, your current name is awesome.
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: New Name - Obstacle  (Read 717 times)

Hello, everyone. This may not be of very much importance to some people, but then there are others who may take interest in this. I've been planning on changing my Blockland name to Fotze (a name I use for other things), but everyone knows me as Rye. I really don't like Rye, but my friends apparently do. I don't know what to choose. Please help me!  :panda:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 10:35:28 AM by Rye »

It's completely up to you.

imho, Rye sounds perfectly fine. I like it better than Fotze.  But, this is just my opinion. change it to whatever you feel like.

ur new name should be Kellogg

ive debated for a long time changing my in game name but then i finally didn't care

well if you're going to do Obstical at least spell the word correctly and make it "Obstacle".

Thanks for all your opinions. I've decided to keep my name the same, because a lot of people I know on Blockland might think that if I do change my name and tell that I'm actually Rye, they won't believe me.

Also, if you're reading this, I'm going to be hosting a server where I build my first Cohort application. Feel free to join and watch or build something of your own.