Author Topic: Zoey Chasmin - Attempting to crash a server  (Read 2914 times)

First of all, this server is the mini-city build based on a new york theme. A link to this thread will be placed on the corresponding thread.
Whilst playing, I had recently finished my build and was looking at the others when I saw zoey firing bullets into another player's build. She was told to stop, and soon the player left, leaving zoey to gloat over it.

At which point we got this;

Soon, we let it blow over. Then, she began laying down emitters to splatter the blood from the gore mod everywhere. ((Seen in most of the images.))
She escalated to firing many firework rockets in the sky via events, allegedly trying to crash the server and or lag us. (As well as releasing some kind of black some emitter. I don't know.) She also started playing blaring music over 6 music cubes.

It was then that I had enough, collected the screenshots, and informed her of the drama. She said "Good, put this on there too" and began spamming large bricks.

I realize I was a bit at fault for mentioning the drama I was making. I've seen Zoey chasmin in other servers, and she's shot bullets at people trying to make them leave too.

w0w girl gamers r such g00d trols!!

OT: what a cigarette

The ghosting was honestly starting to lag me a bit. The other person was trying to configure his RTB whilst I helped him.

The build in the background actually looks pretty nice. It is a shame that people like this do that.

Servers don't crash from projectile spam.

oh you must be soooo experienced
Actually, yes. Well, sort of. I made a guy crash (his client) because I spawned too many emitters. I hid them in the cabinet in the Kitchen. That was a while back though. No fear.

Actually, yes. Well, sort of. I made a guy crash (his client) because I spawned too many emitters. I hid them in the cabinet in the Kitchen. That was a while back though. No fear.
you'll probably be banned for this

You're a 43k!

Thoseeeee bricksss. I have seen those before (when the person spams the bricks)

You don't crash from that - blockland just gets stuck processing the emitters, but it does NOT crash. If you remove the emitters it will unstuck. BLockland does only close if the user closes it

You're a 43k!
Old BLID in the 17k (I think) I registered it on the forums with the worlds worst name so I bought it again when BL was on sale. Okay?

Old BLID in the 17k (I think) I registered it on the forums with the worlds worst name so I bought it again when BL was on sale. Okay?

Well you suuurrreee came up with a creative name