Website Closed

Author Topic: Website Closed  (Read 2415 times)

Forget it, I closed the blocklandmyths website because nobody can be mature.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 10:27:41 AM by xSetrox »

Does your games break when you delete all your datablocks??
Also rendeman was made by Badspot for a halloween update... Later he was removed.
Inaccurate site is inaccurate
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 02:46:22 PM by Johnny Blockhead »

Does your games break when you delete all your datablocks??
More of a question than a myth, sorry

Just so you guys know the form to submit a myth records the ip address of who sent it, so I could very easily find out who you are on the forums.

Just so you guys know the form to submit a myth records the ip address of who sent it, so I could very easily find out who you are on the forums.
no you cant. you can find their ip but you dont know what forumer the ip belongs to.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=helpadmin;help=see_member_ip
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=234990.0
At most considering you can not see our ip addresses you logging them gives me a reason not to submit anything.

Improve answers
I do not know if they will add maps in v21

We don't know if the developers will add maps back in the next revision, but it seems HIGHLY unlikely.

Why is it hilarious? Because alt+f4 closes blockland

Why is it hilarious? Because alt+f4 closes the currently opened windows application, including Blockland. Command + Q does this on Mac.

These are very obvious things and you've over evaluating them :I

Most of them aren't even myths. Also, Badspot never said maps were never coming back. Please improve your site.

I submitted a myth! It's asking why setro is a handicapped biased person whose only ambition in life is to troll and spam.

Look in drama and search his name. Answer me please.

It's impossible to make a repetitive relay on a player using only default events

That is one I would love to find out.

You should do more research on the 'myths' if you're going for a MythBusters-style website.

The farlands entry could have used an explanation for why the effects are seen.

renderman answer isn't even remotely correct

It's impossible to make a repetitive relay on a player using only default events

That is one I would love to find out.
It's possible, i've found out.