Author Topic: Hyaku: Admin for Tezuni  (Read 3965 times)

-snip-
Did you read any of the responses? At least one person has used thsi topic for its intended reason.

Did you read any of the responses? At least one person has used thsi topic for its intended reason.
whats the intended reason, exactly?

this does not qualify as a drama topic
sorry mate but even the responses dont make up for the thread

this should go in off topic or something

this does not qualify as a drama topic
sorry mate but even the responses dont make up for the thread

this should go in off topic or something
Well I can't do anything about it now.
Or can I?

whats the intended reason, exactly?
If someone has a problem with my administration skills on Tezuni's, I'd like to know, because I you tell me I can fix it, but if you just tell Brian*, he adds it too his tally of non-specific examples he uses to deadmin me.

Just so you guys know OP is a legit admin abuser. Every place he gets admin he acts like he owns the server. There even was a drama on him.

Just so you guys know OP is a legit admin abuser. Every place he gets admin he acts like he owns the server. There even was a drama on him.
Link?

Link?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=172655.0

And he also joins dramas that are for Tezuni and just tries to blindly defend him because he's like a slave or something.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=172655.0

And he also joins dramas that are for Tezuni and just tries to blindly defend him because he's like a slave or something.
Do we have spare ice packs?

That drama was from 2009 and was one of the first servers I ever joined.
If you still believe that thread is valid that I can't help you.

This is pathetic

Very true, this is admission of guilt in it's finest.

He knows exactly why he was de-admined in the first place, I laid it out very clearly when it happened.

ok hyaku
can you read the rules before you post a topic in a section
thats what you can do about this man
dont do it again

Very true, this is admission of guilt in it's finest.

He knows exactly why he was de-admined in the first place, I laid it out very clearly when it happened.
My memory recalls it being pretty vauge and unspecific, but hey, to each his own.
ok hyaku
can you read the rules before you post a topic in a section
thats what you can do about this man
dont do it again
Fine, jeeze.
Try to do something good and now I'm getting hate.
I'll just lock it and forget about it if you all have such a problem with it you won't allow the topic to be used.

"oh stuff i can't lock this!!"