Author Topic: GlobeServers -- It's simple.  (Read 12850 times)

"hiring" - Do we get paid if we help?

Can you please add lava or something? Seriously, when people fire you out the wall, the only thing to do is Self Delete which most people don't do.

Can you please add lava or something? Seriously, when people fire you out the wall, the only thing to do is Self Delete which most people don't do.

Admin Lounge would get screwed up and other various things. I'll try to move them once I get to it.

No staff list, lol; now back to what I was doing

Name: Redconer

Blockland ID: 33688

Skills: Building, Eventing, Killing, Speed-Karting, Directing, Helping, Administrating, stuffting etc.

Current Position in server(if any): Player

Why should I hire you?: You have lack of members for your staff members, and it feels like that you need me right now. Reason why it's because that I have great sportsmanship, courage, respect, integrity, strength, and a smart brain. If you need assistance or help from me, you can IRC RTB message me, PM me in the forums, Steam message me (Steam Name: Redconer), and contact me in Skype.

Timezone: CST

Hours usually on:
Mondays: 12:00-4:00pm
Tuesdays-Thursdays: 6:00-4:00pm
Fridays: 6:00-4:00pm, then 7:45-midnight
Weekends: 6:00-5:00pm

Name:Sheepie
Blockland ID:38812
Skills:I am decent at building not very good with events but I do have very good ideas that usually help a lot.
Current Position in server(if any):Normal Player
Why should I hire you?:I am very mature and I do not tolerate any cheating or people who constantly bicker and fight or complain all the time.
Timezone:Eastern
Hours usually on:All day Everyday

Name: Jonathant1
Blockland ID: 16913
Skills: Building, Eventing(a bit), TDMing
Current Position in server(if any): Dragonoid-x(SA), Pyrotach(SA), Visolator(mod), BlueDryBones1(admin), Amir(SA)
Why should I hire you?: Im friendly most of the time, I like to hang out with my friends a lot, and I've been on BL for about 2-3 years
Timezone:PST
Hours usually on: 1pm - 11pm

Accept. But also, I have 3 staff btw: Box, Hyaku, Deve111

Name:Sheepie
Blockland ID:38812
Skills:I am decent at building not very good with events but I do have very good ideas that usually help a lot.
Current Position in server(if any):Normal Player
Why should I hire you?:I am very mature and I do not tolerate any cheating or people who constantly bicker and fight or complain all the time.
Timezone:Eastern
Hours usually on:All day Everyday

Accept.

I don't recommend accepting every admin, it would be a clusterforget.

I would like to help with agreeing the apps, if it is okay with you.

I don't recommend accepting every admin, it would be a clusterforget.

I would like to help with agreeing the apps, if it is okay with you.

We seriously don't have staff.
Once we get enough I'll be selective.

Name: Crome

Blockland ID: 29897

Skills: Things related to discipline, I have excellency in deciding punishments, as well as instructing newer, more inexperienced players. I'm as well efficient in the field of deciding rules. I'm not good at building, eventing, scripting, console commands, or anything related, please note.

Current Position in server(if any): Not entirely large, in fact.

Why should I hire you?: I have an extremely high satisfactory-rate in servers like Tezuni's, I nearly achieved moderator in a one-hour period. And as well, I don't act handicapped every second. The medication I take though makes me act strangely, occasionally. May have some "wild", or obnoxious behavior once in a while. Please  note: I've never had administrator on any server, other than friend's own.

Timezone: Mountain Time Zone
Phoenix, Time zone

Hours usually on: 10:00 A.M. - 10/11:30 P.M.

Other information: I have a good position in life, other than being abused a little, I shouldn't be cussing people out.

oh my god yes

INFO:

Sheepie is moderator
Chrome is Admin
Jon is Admin

Name: Dionysus
Blockland ID: 37180
Skills: too loving many to list
Current Position in server(if any): badass motherforgeter
Why should I hire you?: cause im one bad motherforgeter
Timezone: Eastern motherforgeter
Hours usually on: every hour on the hour motherforgeter