Author Topic: Another random movie from me  (Read 4063 times)

Huzzah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENwUECA1u48

This could be handy for people who don't know about them

stop putting these in the gallery, videos dont go in the gallery. they either go in general discussion (if its related to blockland) or off topic

I thought they were supposed to go in here :/

I think they do go here.

I think they do go here.
no they dont, it says show off your creations here and just thinking about how this is the gallery it doesnt make sense to put it here

It does make sense, because the videos could possibly be showing off your creations in Blockland.

You create a video, anyways.

Kinda cool stuff, I never knew you could squish the bedroom XD

It does make sense, because the videos could possibly be showing off your creations in Blockland.
but think of the word Gallery, does a video really belong in it?

Gallery
Show off your creations

A video is basically a creation in a way

Huzzah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENwUECA1u48

This could be handy for people who don't know about them
           '

i guess that was pretty cool

I don't see why you always instist on starting stupid little arguments that you can't win, and even if do by some chance win we still won't like you.

I don't see why you always instist on starting stupid little arguments that you can't win, and even if do by some chance win we still won't like you.
i dont start up the arguments, alls i do is say something and you guys start the argument, so shove it up your ass

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 02:42:27 PM by Badspot »

stop putting these in the gallery, videos dont go in the gallery. they either go in general discussion (if its related to blockland) or off topic
I think they do go here.
no they dont, it says show off your creations here and just thinking about how this is the gallery it doesnt make sense to put it here
Yeah...

If Swat decides to argue, just ignore him, all you're doing is encouraging him. :\